Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

its online or bust (reseller rape prices) for me on Saturday
mean.gif

Yooo what part of the Mitten you located only one footlocker getting 12 pairs in West Michigan. FCFS :smh:  
I'm from the east (Detroit). I can tell you everywhere that's getting them. Northland, Fairlane, and wasteland mall. Some mall in Grand Rapids (can't remember the name could've been eastland?) and Franklin mall in cinncinati ohio (if u down to drive lol) I believe all the places in Detroit do FCFS smh

I'm from the east (Detroit). I can tell you everywhere that's getting them. Northland, Fairlane, and wasteland mall. Some mall in Grand Rapids (can't remember the name could've been eastland?) and Franklin mall in cinncinati ohio (if u down to drive lol) I believe all the places in Detroit do FCFS smh
Yeah Woodland Mall in Grand Rapids footlocker has 12 pairs at the FTL, I live 15 mins away. I was thinking about heading to Detroit for this release though because ik there is way more pairs that way but idk if I wanna deal with the nonsense. 

Yeah Woodland Mall in Grand Rapids footlocker has 12 pairs at the FTL, I live 15 mins away. I was thinking about heading to Detroit for this release though because ik there is way more pairs that way but idk if I wanna deal with the nonsense. 
I feel like if you head down here do Fairlane mall. It's safer (not by much but since it's in Dearborn the cops are usually there to supervise the release) than northland mall. There's a shop called pogo you can call and see how they doing their release (I believe it's in Birmingham Michigan)

are you really worried about what people saying about these? Buy what you like
these shoes look amazing. but they are still only pictures. people are saying they feel cheap and too vibrant in person. i really like these pictures of them but does it look the same in real life? i dont know. so far people are saying it looks different in person

I feel like if you head down here do Fairlane mall. It's safer (not by much but since it's in Dearborn the cops are usually there to supervise the release) than northland mall. There's a shop called pogo you can call and see how they doing their release (I believe it's in Birmingham Michigan)
I used to live in Rochester, Pogo has a bunch of little hypebeast kids camping out all the time, I would take that into consideration, most of these kids stay in Buying and Selling Kicks Detroit too on facebook. 

I would say HOH is your best chance for these, I would get there way early tho.

Anyone else think the tongue on these is super long?

these shoes look amazing. but they are still only pictures. people are saying they feel cheap and too vibrant in person. i really like these pictures of them but does it look the same in real life? i dont know. so far people are saying it looks different in person
yeah the same people saying that will still cop and are just saying it to throw you off

This is gonna be hell online Saturday morning if I don't get a call(probably won't) Nikes twitter had either 1.5 or 1.9 million followers around gamma 11 pre release. Now its at 2.19. Obviously not all go out for releases like this but I'd imagine a good amount do which would make the site even slower

Back
Top Bottom