Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

False. I'm not a hypebeast nor do I buy everything that JB puts out. Even if I did what's wrong with really liking the shoes? I buy what I like plain and simple. You must not like JB so why are you here. Go take that trolling s*** to WSHH were you belong. I hope the admins see your post so they can just see your stupidity and ban you. It'd do us all and hopefully you a favor

I made one post, and I was ready never to come back in this thread.
But you quoted me several times and one time even implicated that I would be "touching myself" on the release date.
Please...

Last edited:
I would wait for the inspiration but that's just my opinion. If i see more nive pics of these Infrareds then I would wanna cop
You have a point. The inspirations were nice. And not as loud as the ASG. I want the infra's, just don't know how these release will go since even the kid sizes are TLO

You have a point. The inspirations were nice. And not as loud as the ASG. I want the infra's, just don't know how these release will go since even the kid sizes are TLO
What I would do is to try and cop the Infrareds, if you strike out, cop the inspirations. These are not impossible to cop but def gonna be difficult. Even if everyone's saying this is gonna be a hard cop doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

Last edited:
What I would do is to try and cop the Infrareds, if you strike out, cop the inspirations. These are not impossible to cop but def gonna be difficult. Even if everyone's saying this is gonna be a hard cop doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
Good advice bro. I feel like the ASG is something you won't get a lot of wear of (me personally) but if anything that's what I'll do. The ASG will be there down the road at a decent price, these however wont

We camped out sunday at 4 am to get a ticket to be Able to buy the shoe on release date. We got there and the line had like 40 ppl already. I was able to get the last pair on my size and my brother a size 9. It was worth it, at least we don't have to be at reseller's mercy or Nike.com Also I noticed they had a smaller amount for red shoes than on the white ones. At least 4 to 1 ratio.

just came back from 3 malls in Socal... only FTL and a few FTAs  are gettin these and there was a decent line at Cerritos and Lakewood for raffles... mostly cause of ASG and these being raffled on the same day.

Not sure if this was mentioned before but all the Shiekhs are only getting the white ones with their raffle.

Kinda surprised NTLA aren't even getting these either lol, goodluck to all those wanting to cop. Online shouldn't be too bad.

Anybody get their release details on the launch locator on ftl.com? cause in my area its showing pretty much every ftl getting them but have no release info for each store. Prob had to call each store to get details but they have usually been updating the launch locator with their details up until these infrared 23 VI's. Im sure theyre all spoken for by now anyway being here in ATL a.k.a. the hardest city ever to cop Js.

Last edited:
Anybody get their release details on the launch locator on ftl.com? cause in my area its showing pretty much every ftl getting them but have no release info for each store. Prob had to call each store to get details but they have usually been updating the launch locator with their details up until these infrared 23 VI's. Im sure theyre all spoken for by now anyway being here in ATL a.k.a. the hardest city ever to cop Js.
you're probably too late. last day for raffles in my area. just call man. only like 6 niketowns getting these in store. weird allocation. hopefully more online

you're probably too late. last day for raffles in my area. just call man. only like 6 niketowns getting these in store. weird allocation. hopefully more online
Oh ive already given up lol. My guy told me Monday his store wasnt getting them and they would only have the white 6s so i already got those locked down for RD. Itll he too hard to cop these infrared 6s down here in Atl without a plug. Wish i was tho and good luck to everybody still tryin who hasnt locked down a pair of these yet. They are fresh as hell IMO and i don't even really care for all red shoes.

Last edited:
This sneakers is stupid limited in my surrounding area. If I don't win these raffles, it's gonna be online or bust for me.

Last edited:
Just entered the raffle at the local HoH. Not really expecting to cop from there but since I was in the area might as well stop by. Starting to look like online or resale for me now since the local Nike store wont be doing RSVP for these as well.

Them employees are just selling u a pipe dream. They just got folks who are paying them money to hold them or their waiting for someone to pay them to hold them a pair. Usually its just emoloyees like towards the bottom of the totem poll that dont have any "juice" in the store yet. And they are gonna ******** u like this so they can get someone else who will pay them. I dont even deal with regular employees at these stores no more cause i already know their little hustle and i aint hatin but i jus deal with the Managers. Better for ur plug to be a manager than just a regular employee anyway

I don't know if it's just me or because I'm a frequent customer and maybe the store isn't as corrupt (I'm not nieve) as other stores, but I've won every raffle I've put in for at my local HoH without needing to pay anyone anything since my first attempt when I won a raffle for the Infrared 3LAB5 V's. The notable one's that I was able to get which I feel weren't an easy cop were the KD BHM VI's and Lebron BHM XI's. Hopefully I keep winning raffles and me being a frequent customer helps because I would hate it if anyone asked me to pay them to hold a pair for me.

I don't know if it's just me or because I'm a frequent customer and maybe the store isn't as corrupt (I'm not nieve) as other stores, but I've won every raffle I've put in for at my local HoH without needing to pay anyone anything since my first attempt when I won a raffle for the Infrared 3LAB5 V's. The notable one's that I was able to get which I feel weren't an easy cop were the KD BHM VI's and Lebron BHM XI's. Hopefully I keep winning raffles and me being a frequent customer helps because I would hate it if anyone asked me to pay them to hold a pair for me.
Being a frequent customer does have its perks, that's how I made connects with my friend. He's a good guy tho. Always looks out for free even when I offered him 200 bucks for Christmas just cuz it was Christmas, he still turned it down. Not too many managers out here that's down to earth.

Last edited:
Being a frequent customer does have its perks, that's how I made connects with my friend. He's a good guy tho. Always looks out for free even when I offered him 200 bucks for Christmas just cuz it was Christmas, he still turned it down. Not too many managers out here that's down to earth.
Definitely a keeper. Treat em right LOL...

Spot on with that bro, the thing is I don't think I even know who the manager is lol I just talk to everyone and I'm always genuinely friendly and social it doesn't matter which store I go to. I've thought about offering money, but I'm not sure if they actually hold shoe's for people for money or not since I've won raffles and well I don't want to mess anything up by offering them money if no one has done so. Why pay extra for shoe's when you can try your luck and win them honestly if they aren't a corrupt store. Basically, I don't want to turn them corrupt if I don't have to. I much rather keep the store nice and fair for as long as I can lol.

Last edited:
Spot on with that bro, the thing is I don't think I even know who the manager is lol I just talk to everyone and I'm always genuinely friendly and social it doesn't matter which store I go to. I've thought about offering money, but I'm not sure if they actually hold shoe's for people for money or not since I've won raffles and well I don't want to mess anything up by offering them money if no one has done so. Why pay extra for shoe's when you can try your luck and win them honestly if they aren't a corrupt store. Basically, I don't want to turn them corrupt if I don't have to. I much rather keep the store nice and fair for as long as I can lol.
Just tip whoever checks u out at the register or when someone just lets u rsvp for a pair or somethin like when they just keep it real with u, and dont flex on u like alot of them employees are known to do. Just whenever u feel the time is right which youll know and a tip can be warranted in anyway just tip them a lil $20. Thats what i did and the dude asked me for my number and that was how i got plugged in. He had been seeing me frequently for the previous few months also for whatever thats worth.

Last edited:
Just tip whoever checks u out at the register or when someone just lets u rsvp for a pair or somethin like when they just keep it real with u, and dont flex on u like alot of them employees are known to do. Just whenever u feel the time is right which youll know and a tip can be warranted in anyway just tip them a lil $20. Thats what i did and the dude asked me for my number and that was how i got plugged in. He had been seeing me frequently for the previous few months also for whatever thats worth.
if u live near stonecrest mall, footlocker getting em fcfs......better line up early if you want a shot

Back
Top Bottom