Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

nah i wouldnt mess with downtown, west end, or even south dekalb mall for certain kicks......the dopeboys get first dibs all day!
oh yeah nor greenbriar, basically all the hood spots
Lol yeah Dboys are on everyside of ATL and u know ALL Dboys down here in Atl are in the shoe game, and dont ever expect to see any of them camping out either. They just show up and get them lol.

Last edited:
its crazy how I've hit up od stores and still haven't seen a store with these in stock. I like to see shoes in person before I buy. I think in NYC no mom n pop really has them, and just the chain stores do. A lot of chain stores will have them, yes, but i bet quantity is slim in all.

Last edited:
its crazy how I've hit up od stores and still haven't seen a store with these in stock. I like to see shoes in person before I buy. I think in NYC no mom n pop really has them, and just the chain stores do. A lot of chain stores will have them, yes, but i bet quantity is slim in all.

im thinking the same thing

small shops would have had the shoe at the same time as the white/red 6's

im thinking the same thing

small shops would have had the shoe at the same time as the white/red 6's
you and I both hit up the same spots, i know that for a fact, especially in the BX. If we aint seen them, they QS. blk/gold 1 status on how they aren't in the wild like that. 

you and I both hit up the same spots, i know that for a fact, especially in the BX. If we aint seen them, they QS. blk/gold 1 status on how they aren't in the wild like that. 

i would guess alot more then the black/gold 1's since these will be online

i really dont go to shops anymore unless their local but i did call around and nothing in the city
the indian shops will try and go to footlocker ect chain stores to get this shoe and sell em in there own shop

Last edited:
i would guess alot more then the black/gold 1's since these will be online

i really dont go to shops anymore unless their local but i did call around and nothing in the city
the indian shops will try and go to footlocker ect chain stores to get this shoe and sell em in there own shop
i agree there will be more pairs than the blk/gold 1's. I meant it as in the scarcity of them pre-release. I should have clarified. I still like visiting the shops. I like them remembering my face; they are more inclined to tell me the truth lol. 

R ryanjumpman420 Stonecrest the only ones doin fcfs? And do you think the weather will be clear by then? I wonder will they reschedule
Yeah thats who ive heard was doing fcfs. Id just call all of them and see what they say. Theres no way they could have passed out any tickets the past two days. But the weather will be clear by SAT morning and if u plan on camping out anywhere for them id plan on getting there around 4am cause there gonna be super limited and u already know theres gonna be some pairs being held for folks who are plugged in. So ur def gonna need to prob at least be in the first 5-10th person in line. Check Southlake Mall also they got the most shoe stores out of all the ATL malls.

Last edited:
Seen these last night in person and I'm going to be honest these at first glance had me sold but after a few minutes I quickly changed my mind as the solid red shoe is a bit too much.

Seen these last night in person and I'm going to be honest these at first glance had me sold but after a few minutes I quickly changed my mind as the solid red shoe is a bit too much.
These simply needed some contrast SOMEWHERE on the shoe. a non contrasted midsole, coupled with a non contrasted liner/tongue/laces, coupled with a non contrasted leather/upper =
grin.gif

Idk....seems like a lot of people not digging these hence the weird allocation distribution. I do believe they're limited but don't think they will be too hard to cop.

I was able to enter two diff raffles (I rarely win, have gotten lucky on a few in the past) so I might have to go to my local hoh saturday morning for fcfs. Not looking forward to this.

Idk....seems like a lot of people not digging these hence the weird allocation distribution. I do believe they're limited but don't think they will be too hard to cop.
**** man what area u at? Folks are goin straight ham for these down here in ATL. Folks down here dont need nothin but a pic to sell them on Retro Js.

Back
Top Bottom