Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

not true when you have more and more people getting through manually each week.
Well that may be the case, I don't really keep up with it too closely. I have entered every rsvp with 15 seconds of it dropping, most times 5, sometimes guessing the right tag and have never won one...

Odds are not in the favor of a person going through manually.

these gonna end up just like bel-air come Saturday afternoon $400+ prices -.- .. damn shame because everyone been bashing these ..

considering buying these from a European site but after the gamma 11 release still undecided :/

Won an rsvp for these. According to my dms I haven't won rsvp since 1/26/13, guess they feel like once a year is good enough for me.

No call from HOH online for me...   
nerd.gif

these gonna end up just like bel-air come Saturday afternoon $400+ prices -.- .. damn shame because everyone been bashing these ..

considering buying these from a European site but after the gamma 11 release still undecided :/

No way... I'm still not feeling this for myself, But need to get 3 for 3 homies. They went Hustling for my kicks and I gotta return the favor. They decided to pick a limited release to ask for help...

What euro site will have them? How much more are they over US retail?

Managed to score a guaranteed ticket for both pairs. 
nthat.gif

I'm really hoping these are more of an infrared than infrapink.

Quite a few peeps in line were sold on filtered pics, and I tried to explain they weren't really red.   These look different in almost every pic I see. 

As far as sizing, I went TTS, even though I .5 sized down on the Olympics.  Hope I'm not swimming in them.

Hope everyone gets their pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom