Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Long story...tags and receipt did in fact say stadium goods and it sold for 2k. But there was no way I paid 2 racks for it. The orig seller sold it to me for a much lower price. I asked her aren't you gonna take a loss? She said she's on one of those payment plans from stadium goods :rofl:
They give you the kicks right away when doing the payment plan?

Long story...tags and receipt did in fact say stadium goods and it sold for 2k. But there was no way I paid 2 racks for it. The orig seller sold it to me for a much lower price. I asked her aren't you gonna take a loss? She said she's on one of those payment plans from stadium goods :rofl:
Seems like a waste of time/money

Yes apparently. She had bought it from stadium goods in NYC and then sold to me. She orig priced then at 3k.
If you can flip money real quick it's not the worst idea in the world

Last edited:

Didn't even try for real. And I'm not too ashamed to talk about my saltiness when I miss a shoe I wanted bad. I have felt real life heartbreak over striking out, haha. But these... THESE... Bruh, they literally have brain washed dudes into spending 2k on a grey Jordan 4.

Let that sink in for a minute.

haha.
same can be said about any limited 4. Undefeated, eminem etc

I'm boutta come up on $1.4k idk if I should do it. Could really use it for a small trip and other things [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Risk getting the come up and possibly copping online or nah? I never bought from his site. Is that joint hot proof?
heard from people who tried to cop kaws figures that the site is trash and will crash like crazy

Payment plan for sneakers? Somebody's has their priorities all ****** up.[emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
If you can flip money real quick it's not the worst idea in the world
But it's stupid if she's losing though. Makes no sense , it could if it were the same amount out of my pocket. 

That way , yeah, if I needed the 2k instantly and could pay them for up to 12 months, that'll be good, but the way she did it , she's hustling backwards lol 

or maybe nter is lying ...

heard from people who tried to cop kaws figures that the site is trash and will crash like crazy

Expected. Should really be a flash raffle. Like you have half an hour to submit email and then they raffle. Yes people will submit multiple emails or IG accounts but that's the only way I see it being somewhat fair.

Last edited:
But it's stupid if she's losing though. Makes no sense , it could if it were the same amount out of my pocket. 

That way , yeah, if I needed the 2k instantly and could pay them for up to 12 months, that'll be good, but the way she did it , she's hustling backwards lol 

If someone has no paper but an opportunity to cop drugs and turn 15 into double or triple it's not that stupid :lol:

If someone has no paper but an opportunity to cop drugs and turn 15 into double or triple it's not that stupid
laugh.gif
da-fuq with that theory alp hahaha went all extreme an **** 
But yeah it isn't stupid if it works 

Hey it's not my line of work but could work for someone who doesn't know any better :lol:

She may be using it as an interest free loan. She gets a lump sum up front and pays it back over time.

Edit: Just realized she sold for less than she paid. I agree that it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Finances authentic pair from SG.

Buys Fugazis

Places SG tags onto Fugazi and includes SG receipt

Has GF sell fugazi for lower than what SG receipt states

Ends up with authentic kaws for essentially retail
Crazy what people do in the sneaker game. I wouldn't put it past any of this.

Buys Fugazis

I'm saying tho....

Last edited:

Buys Fugazis