Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

why is this always an issue when people wanna sell pairs for profit. unless you make 75k+ in salary with benefits and own a house i honestly think youre  a FOOL for turning down 2k cash for some cloth that someone made for literally 5-10$ in a factory. 

before i get ripped for that comment. i understamd for some people its a passion. i get that. but unless youre someone where jordan really means everything to you then it just doesnt make sense. 2k goes a long way. 

someone is GIVING you 2 weeks worth of pay tax free. take it and run unless you really really cant live without them. because in no time who the hell is gonna care about kaws jordans anymore.

why is this always an issue when people wanna sell pairs for profit. unless you make 75k+ in salary with benefits and own a house i honestly think youre  a FOOL for turning down 2k cash for some cloth that someone made for literally 5-10$ in a factory. 

before i get ripped for that comment. i understamd for some people its a passion. i get that. but unless youre someone where jordan really means everything to you then it just doesnt make sense. 2k goes a long way. 

someone is GIVING you 2 weeks worth of pay tax free. take it and run unless you really really cant live without them. because in no time who the hell is gonna care about kaws jordans anymore.
Trust me, I see that point of view. It's real easy for everyone to say they'd wear them and get mad when they see people selling them but it's different when you have them in hand. Put it this way, if someone walks up to you with two boxes and one of them has $2k cash in it and one of them has Kaws, which are you grabbing? The large majority of people are taking the $2k. Bottom line, if you wouldn't pay $2k resell for the shoes, you shouldn't be keeping them if you get them for retail bc you obviously need the $2k more than the shoes. People that don't have the shoes don't see it that way though. Luckily I do well for myself and I'd probably be paying resell for these if I hadn't gotten lucky and won a raffle.

Last edited:
I'll sell these for 2K no issue [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] especially if I had DOUBLES/TRIPLES. Bruhhhhh...

Please please send me a L email

I feel left out 
tongue.gif
  Send me your Email address.

I laughed cause you said if you not paying 2k resell you shouldn't keep the shoe.. that's funny to me 
There's not much difference. Whether you cop at retail or resale, you are giving up the opportunity of having $2k to have a pair of sneakers.

Anybody screen shot an L email? Asking for a friend. (Entered at 12:01pm Friday. No email yet. Got the original email in my regular inbox not spam)

There's not much difference. Whether you cop at retail or resale, you are giving up the opportunity of having $2k to have a pair of sneakers.
I understand the concept of opportunity cost. I just think the logic is flawed when he says that you shouldn't keep the shoe.

I don't need $2k but if I cop for $350 then I don't mind keeping them. However, the fact that I'm not hurting for $2k doesn't mean I'm willing to spend that on sneakers. 

I understand the concept of opportunity cost. I just think the logic is flawed when he says that you shouldn't keep the shoe.

I don't need $2k but if I cop for $350 then I don't mind keeping them. However, the fact that I'm not hurting for $2k doesn't mean I'm willing to spend that on sneakers. 
By keeping them, you are in effect spending that $2k on sneakers. You have a $2k asset that you have to decide if you want to put on your door or cash out.

Last edited:

I'm starting to believe this more and more
Cause I'm thinking of talking all my $800.00 to 1 k and up pairs to flightclub

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom