Jordan x Max Pack "AJ3 x Atmos & AM1 x Atmos" March 26th 2017

Hadn't spent much time in here, I'm always in the AM1 thread

I am a HUGE AM1 fan/collector - have been for last 10+ years, and the AJ3 is my favorite Jordan model

So basically this pack had my attention from day 1 - basically my all time two favorite sneakers

I was blessed and actually won the f*cking END raffle somehow....always thought it was fake or rigged ha, still can't believe it

Pack gets here on Wednesday

That being said, the 3s could have been executed much better, if they're gonna take away elements of the AM1 safari

and put them on the AJ3, then they should have done a gum sole!! I am SO over icey soles that turn to piss...

Here is a mock up with a gum sole I made, looks way better imo

Who won the raffle at Dark SF for that size 14? I hope the dude that caused all that trouble don't get them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who won the raffle at Dark SF for that size 14? I hope the dude that caused all that trouble don't get them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

( O)( O)

If you have UPS MyChoice. Check your email!

Atmos pack shipped!

NithYGDaGutGuGl5340NAkfoFyTsOIhyfx.gif

That being said, the 3s could have been executed much better, if they're gonna take away elements of the AM1 safari
and put them on the AJ3, then they should have done a gum sole!! I am SO over icey soles that turn to piss...

Here is a mock up with a gum sole I made, looks way better imo
View media item 2373986

That's what I'm talking about! I really wanted this pack, but didn't try very hard to acquire. If they had the gum bottoms like the mock up photo, I would be diving belly flop style into the resell price pool.

I've never wanted to be a pos reseller but people are paying $1000 for this pack. I got mine because I wanted them but $1000??? Jeese

damn mods got on that post quick .. i understand why but **** that was way to quick lol

who was that ? didnt even get to remember the Username 

If my list of world wide retailers that sold the pack is complete and every store got 25 pair, like you told me here... would only 500 packs exist. Is that possible? (Image + atmos stores + celebs must be about 500 packs)
View media item 2376236

Last edited:
Originally Posted by iwearmy**** 

If my list of world wide retailers that sold the pack is complete and every store got 25 pair, like you told me here... would only 500 packs exist. Is that possible? (Image + atmos stores + celebs must be about 500 packs)
There are stores that are not on that list that had them. 

Last edited:

You have some store like sivasdescalzo, oqium...

There are stores that are not on that list that had them. 
Yeah like sivasdescalzo, oqium...

You have some store like sivasdescalzo, oqium...

Yeah like sivasdescalzo, oqium...
Hello to everybody.

I'm new on NT, even when I used to be a silent reader only - for the last 10 years :wink:

Got one more that you missed out on this list. Swiss retailer "Titolo" had around 25 pairs in stock of the pack as well. And i'm pretty sure there are some more stores, but don't know it exactly..

Thx guys, what do you think, how limited is the pack? How many packs habe been made?
Thats pretty hard to tell. According to my experiences in the past, Tier 0 releases are up to 500 pairs... But it could be a little bit more. Maybe 750..

There are 98 listings for packs or 3s only on eBay (I didn't count listing that included multiple sizes as separate listings)
There are 15 packs listed on SG
There are 11 packs listed at FC
I didn't count Goat or StockX since some may be also listed on eBay.

So we're looking at at least 25% (probably closer to 50%) of all pairs already on the resale market.

If you care about sneakers at all, please stop paying resale. I don't care if it's a pair you have to have. You are doing long term damage to the market by inflating the resale market.

Back
Top Bottom