Jordan x Max Pack "AJ3 x Atmos & AM1 x Atmos" March 26th 2017

There are 98 listings for packs or 3s only on eBay (I didn't count listing that included multiple sizes as separate listings)
There are 15 packs listed on SG
There are 11 packs listed at FC
I didn't count Goat or StockX since some may be also listed on eBay.

So we're looking at at least 25% (probably closer to 50%) of all pairs already on the resale market.

If you care about sneakers at all, please stop paying resale. I don't care if it's a pair you have to have. You are doing long term damage to the market by inflating the resale market.

There will always be resale - too many rich sneakerheads with money to burn. My local consignment shop sells to Athletes all the time...they have no problem dropping stacks on sneakers.

Only way to kill resale price is if/when supply is greTer than demand.

There will always be resale - too many rich sneakerheads with money to burn. My local consignment shop sells to Athletes all the time...they have no problem dropping stacks on sneakers.

what disgusts me is rich sneaker heads who want to get richer. Go look at Joe hadan from the Cleveland Browns Store. He has all sizes of atmos available all for $500+. It's trash that they get away with it but free economy is what it is.

Between entertainers, oil kids, dope boys, and regular rich people, the market for reselling will always be there.

what disgusts me is rich sneaker heads who want to get richer. Go look at Joe hadan from the Cleveland Browns Store. He has all sizes of atmos available all for $500+. It's trash that they get away with it but free economy is what it is.
I don't like that either. You're making millions doing what you love already. Resell is a cheap investment leave that for people that can only invest in small things. He can invest in things that take big cash to get into but offer large returns. But people are free to do what they want too.

JH is j
I don't like that either. You're making millions doing what you love already. Resell is a cheap investment leave that for people that can only invest in small things. He can invest in things that take big cash to get into but offer large returns. But people are free to do what they want too.
Just because you`re rich, it doesn't mean you`ll be rich forever. why wait until you`re retired to come up with a plan to make $? Why not make $ while you`re still able to play? He could have his leg cut off tomorrow because of a spider bite..........you never know. No difference between him and another other reseller.

JH is j
Just because you`re rich, it doesn't mean you`ll be rich forever. why wait until you`re retired to come up with a plan to make $? Why not make $ while you`re still able to play? He could have his leg cut off tomorrow because of a spider bite..........you never know. No difference between him and another other reseller.
if Joe Haden thinks reselling sneakers is securing his future as opposed to investments then he's an idiot and shouldn't breed.

Last edited:
if Joe Haden thinks reselling sneakers is securing his future as opposed to investments then he's an idiot and shouldn't breed.
Lmao but the dude gets all his kicks for FREE, thats full profit with NO risk involved if he does even sell his kicks. Ps your an idiot for your comment and I hope you don't breed either.

His store is still open, and people are paying those prices somewhere, lol. if not, he`ll lower the price and still make $.

Lmao but the dude gets all his kicks for FREE, thats full profit with NO risk involved if he does even sell his kicks. Ps your an idiot for your comment and I hope you don't breed either.
It's you're, not your. Also, if you dont agree that investing the 18 mil he makes a year as opposed to ripping people off is the better way to go, then we really don't have much to talk about. 

It's you're, not your. Also, if you dont agree that investing the 18 mil he makes a year as opposed to ripping people off is the better way to go, then we really don't have much to talk about. 
Nah we don't. You rather a man risk his earnings than make legitimate side money. That risk route is why a plethora of athletes go broke, following investment ideas of others.

Nah we don't. You rather a man risk his earnings than make legitimate side money. That risk route is why a plethora of athletes go broke, following investment ideas of others.
Agree. Don't get where people try to get off trying to tell a man how to spend his money. Joe Haden can do w/e he wants.

isn`t my blog, just a site i found... plus i´m from germany i don´t know all US stores because the import tax to ship to germany is to high anyways :smile:

Originally Posted by iwearmy**** 

If my list of world wide retailers that sold the pack is complete and every store got 25 pair, like you told me here... would only 500 packs exist. Is that possible? (Image + atmos stores + celebs must be about 500 packs)

It's missing the Canadian retailers as well, Livestock and Capsule. Pretty sure Capsule got 1 size run, Livestock maybe 2, one for Toronto and one for Vancouver?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom