Jordan x Max Pack "AJ3 x Atmos & AM1 x Atmos" March 26th 2017

Would you guys do this trade if you have the pack in sz9?

DS red stripe yeezy sz9.5 plus $200 for the pack sz9

Who wins?

My friend in tokyo picked up 10+ pairs by himself, Id say theres more than 1k around the globe.
10+  by himself? How the **** he did that? That's crazy according to how hard it was to pick up even one pair in the U.S. & Europe.. 

I mean, i guess there are around maybe 40 retailers worldwide who get those packs. And if we talk about a middle of 20 packs per store (and that's what it looks like) 3k would be definitely too high (even if there are some celebs and other gifted people). I remember a lot of tier0 releases in the past, and never heard about such a big amount of pairs. But anyways, it will be less packs with the time because of all the people who don't like the 3's and sell them seperately..

One word....
Yakuza
True that  
laugh.gif

Im trying to find a pack sub 1000, and then just get rid of the AM1s. I just want the 3s now. Im trying to avoid unauthorized pair if they exist already, but I dont know so its risky for my buying on ebay.

Last edited:
Dam Ubiq hittin people with cancels. On a Friday at that....smfh

Im trying to find a pack sub 1000, and then just get rid of the AM1s. I just want the 3s now. Im trying to avoid unauthorized pair if they exist already, but I dont know so its risky for my buying on ebay.

I'm total opposite. I just wanted the AMs. Sucks that we had 2 chances literally for the same shoe and struck out. If your a sz 10, pm me.

The Orange Laces are beautiful :smile: !!!

When i got the pack i use this laces on my Air Max Master

I take a picture Monday and i post here :wink: !!!

View media item 2405990
Just got my pack in and it was the wrong size anyone know of a reputable place that lets you do a size swap? Just pm me thx... quality is pretty decent for those that want to know... I will say I missed the double stacked boxes for two packs something about having them sized by side throws the packaging off to me

They're going for over a stack but you could probably just low ball a bunch of people or find a desperate reseller

Thanks. Just trying to gauge the value. I've seen the same packs sitting on eBay since they dropped.

If anyone has both the Nike pair and Jordan Pair, can you tell me if the sizing runs different for the two pairs?

I usually wear 10 in Nike Air Max Retros and 9.5 in Jordan Retros. I just don't want to make a deal for the wrong size.

Thanks for the help,

Damn, the gum sole would have been flames! I think the reason they did the trans sole was because the last AM1 Safari retro had the trans sole instead of the gum. But I feel you, to execute the AJIII it shoud have been based on the OG Safari.

Who wins trade? Yeezy Creams + $350 for the Pack?
I say whoever gets the pack. You would have to give up 5-6 pairs of addias yeezys for me to even consider a trade for my pack. Thats just me being serious. I would just sell all of them asap and re-cop my pack. Thats how much I love this pack and hate addias yeezys.:D

Back
Top Bottom