JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... trade-bait ONLY

poor-man's Columbias with no blue-tint sole. My ease of accessibility on these has me on the fence, but again for trading purposes only.

The masses will beast, but its very misdirected these are plain-jane and pretty lame if u ask me. No jumpman and Hey! where's the "silver" ?

Across the tongue? Nah, that's not enough and I couldn't be hating cuz I can go swimming in these on Saturday if I want to they just weak to me.

ENJOY all you guys and we'll see what the weekend brings....

glasses.gif

"A poor man's columbias"

Dude shut the hell up.
laugh.gif
What do you care if another man wears a certain shoe? Some of you other guys are expecting shoes made out of angel skin or something. A lot of you a re liars too. Knowing damn well you're going to go buy and not say anything on here because you've already committed to the contrary.

People on NT are so "hardcore" and full of !@#$. Buy what you like and keep it gully.

lol @ expressions i could have copped these for retail now they raised the price to 200.00 my boy told me corporate called told him there raiseing the price.also these are real limited smh i should have copped 2 pairs for retail for resell yeah you all can bash me but most of you do it
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

poor-man's Columbias with no blue-tint sole. My ease of accessibility on these has me on the fence, but again for trading purposes only.

The masses will beast, but its very misdirected these are plain-jane and pretty lame if u ask me. No jumpman and Hey! where's the "silver" ?

Across the tongue? Nah, that's not enough and I couldn't be hating cuz I can go swimming in these on Saturday if I want to they just weak to me.

glasses.gif
poor man's columbias?  I DON'T THINK SO, MY FRIEND.  these shoes look classy if you ask me.  i saw them in person yesterday and i like the fact that they have a mesh upper(not like the columbias)and they have the nice soft textured leather in the back.  like tinker said in an interview, you don't always need a jumpman to know that it is a jordan shoe.  i like that they left the jumpman off of these.  they did something different for the anniversary shoe.  people know that it's an 11.  it's a clean classy shoe that doesn't need a jumpman on the side.  plus, it's the ANNIVERSARY SHOE.  now if they left off the jumpman on the space jams or concords or columbias i would agree with the uproar of leaving it off...but this is different situation marking the 25th year of jordan brand and it works.  it's a clean shoe with hints of silver...tag, sole, and the 23 on the back.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

glasses.gif
Yeah, I wouldn't call these a poor man's Columbia. They are a TOTALLY different shoe. I own both, and these do not come NEAR the Columbias, but they are still nice nonetheless. They are two totally separate shoes. I wasn't sold on these at first, but when I came across them in person, they are real nice. I'm glad I was able to cop my pairs. Hope everyone else can get theirs this weekend. I'm scooping up some extra just for trade/sell purposes. I have a feeling these will sell out and many people will be salty. We'll see what the weekend holds for everyone!

All the spots ive holla at today are trying to sell them for 250 or more damn. No way ima cop for that price at the most i will pay 175 for each pair foreal!

Given the yellowing and bad quality of past jordan retros, I don't think I'll be joining the party on these.

ill be in vegas this weekend, ill try my luck with the lottery at NTLV, hopefully i can grab a pair, if not oh well.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

"A poor man's columbias"

Dude shut the hell up.
laugh.gif
What do you care if another man wears a certain shoe? Some of you other guys are expecting shoes made out of angel skin or something. A lot of you a re liars too. Knowing damn well you're going to go buy and not say anything on here because you've already committed to the contrary.

People on NT are so "hardcore" and full of !@#$. Buy what you like and keep it gully.
PREACH

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Has Ray Allen or any other NBA players wore these in a game?

I only know of Jared Jeffries. He wore them against the Kings in a game.
Juwan Howard has also wore them.
But for me, it's an easy pass.  The XI shape is off 
ohwell.gif
, but more importantly, the colorway is just dumb boring.  The silver isn't even that noticeable! 
eyes.gif
  I feel the all white worked on the IXs and IIIs, but these XIs don't look all that at all.  When I saw them on NBA feet, I was like "meh, nothing special" .... AND THAT'S WHEN THEY WEREN'T YELLOW!

TRUST, all the people that hyped these kicks will be back posting pics how their kicks now look like someone took a golden shower on them.  I can't wait! 
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
, but more importantly, the colorway is just dumb boring.  The silver isn't even that noticeable! 
eyes.gif
  I feel the all white worked on the IXs and IIIs, but these XIs don't look all that at all.  When I saw them on NBA feet, I was like "meh, nothing special" .... AND THAT'S WHEN THEY WEREN'T YELLOW!

TRUST, all the people that hyped these kicks will be back posting pics how their kicks now look like someone took a golden shower on them.  I can't wait! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm tempted to but them still but I think they only go up to size 13 and the recent XI have been fitting really tight. So I doubt I'll do it.

I picked up my pair today from my connect for $175. I love the XI's, but they do look a little different without the Jumpman logo. Nonetheless, definitely still worth it.
roll.gif

739252feea5cb6fe1335955827d2fa00003f19c.jpg

23MCpizzle23 wrote:
man i never complain about quality but these suck
laugh.gif

LOL ... same here.

They do not do it for me.

If I cop pair(s) and only below retail...... best believe ill be flipping them.

Originally Posted by d13alla

I picked up my pair today from my connect for $175. I love the XI's, but they do look a little different without the Jumpman logo. Nonetheless, definitely still worth it.
roll.gif

739252feea5cb6fe1335955827d2fa00003f19c.jpg
i have never said this in a post, but there is a first time for everything.  The shape looks off! 
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

before scrolling down i was betting those were a size 14+. shape is funky and soles are cloudy already.

Back
Top Bottom