JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i copped 2 pairs... one from nike.com and one from athelete's foot. went an hour before they opened and only 4 people were in front of me

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

............... So I know it's gonna be some pissed off people across america. Cause these are "LIMITED" for all of the these will be everywhere people, let me repeat "LIMITED" if you don't have them by now and you don't have a connect, I can almost guarantee you won't see these.

LOL ... kids now a days.

Throwing that LIMITED tag around like its the thing to do.

Copped two pairs of size 12 in ATL both at Foot Locker after missing out on Finishline & Eastbay online. Bought one at the Greenbriar Mall and the other in the West End Mall. Wanted a size 13 but they were literally gone before the stores opened. Seems to me as if size 12 and 13 are the most coveted sizes and at the same time the most limited, of course judging from the release in ATL.

i cant believe this thread went from im not getting these to i missed out on these
laugh.gif

Something tells me that the resellers will be stuck with these like the motorsports/coppers. These were NOT LIMITED BTW!

That's the way it always goes. I don't think the resale will be anything like space jams....best to flip quick.

I was gonna grab a pair to flip (I know, I know
smh.gif
) but ended up missing out. Don't regret not buying them at all...I had the Zen lows, now THOSE were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well I got to the mall sorta late so I was unable to get my size, however I did get A size. Lol

Ill just find my pair else where

yeah i had the zen lows so i was like im coming these too! dont hate on them all whites.AYE! some people know they will yellow just depends on how you take care of them after each wear.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I was gonna grab a pair to flip (I know, I know
smh.gif
) but ended up missing out. Don't regret not buying them at all...I had the Zen lows, now THOSE were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the same damn thing, except in low top form. Jesus, you guys are starting to sound kind of ridiculous.

i'm out here in vegas, had a super long nite. champs here in plant hollywood had got'em. i copped 4 pairs with ease. i still need a 9.

I was one of the biggest fans of these but this has turned into the worst shoe release for me. I am just disappointed in Niketown Chicago, I had been going there for the past six years for these big releases and two of the employees know me. I got there a little before 6am and was able to pick my 9.5 out easy but I had lost my wallet and I called around and my sister was willing to come to lend me some money but they said I couldn't hold it til they opened, and by this time, there was only one guy left waiting, and he was waiting for me not to be able to get my pair so they gave up my pair and gave it to him and he happily walked out with 3 pairs of XIs, I with zero... Thank you NTC, you lost my respect/ business, not that it even matters to you

Put a limited tag on anything, and they will come.

Props to all those who were able to get them who didn't buy for resell purposes.

All white, isn't me style.

Originally Posted by chi9bulls

I was one of the biggest fans of these but this has turned into the worst shoe release for me. I am just disappointed in Niketown Chicago, I had been going there for the past six years for these big releases and two of the employees know me. I got there a little before 6am and was able to pick my 9.5 out easy but I had lost my wallet and I called around and my sister was willing to come to lend me some money but they said I couldn't hold it til they opened, and by this time, there was only one guy left waiting, and he was waiting for me not to be able to get my pair so they gave up my pair and gave it to him and he happily walked out with 3 pairs of XIs, I with zero... Thank you NTC, you lost my respect/ business, not that it even matters to you

dawson-crying.jpg

YOU lost your wallet, that's YOUR fault.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom