JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

Pretty easy cop this morning at my local Footaction....
happy.gif

And now, my little "Trilogy" is complete
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Now that pic is NICE.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Everybody thinks they're the King-Kong Reseller but all you really do is keep the J's DS to be scooped later for a $25 markup no problem cuz

LOL .. right on point.

i copped two pairs easy in miami! there was like 5 people waiting in line before the store opened. now on another note. why people on here hating on people hustle? let dudes do they reselling thing! STOP HATING!

ohwell.gif
I called  all the Footlockers in my area, House of Hoops NY  and Niketown Ny   none of them received a size 15  in the Air Jordan 11. 

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

ohwell.gif
I called  all the Footlockers in my area, House of Hoops NY  and Niketown Ny   none of them received a size 15  in the Air Jordan 11. 
That's gonna be tough to find.

Just tried them on.

Surprisingly they're actually rather comfortable. Feel WAY better than CDP's and even better than '09 SJ's. The shape and the way they feel is pretty close to the '01 retro. Good thick patent leather and the tumbled leather is soft and feels like REAL leather for once.

Overall if you set aside that these are missing the jumpman and of course we all would rather have the Columbias......I'd say Brand Jordan did a great job on these. (minus the pre-yellowing soles)

only one footlocker on the jersey shore (monmouth down to atlantic county) got these and they only got 16 pairs...16 pairs before employees raided the pairs...they had no 13s, 11.5s, one size 11, one size 10....a lot of people were misled when then they called yesterday. They told customers they had a FSR with 2 pairs to every size...and that employees pairs didnt onclude in that count. By our calculations they were short about 8 pairs from size 8 all teh way up to 13.

Originally Posted by superfly

i copped two pairs easy in miami! there was like 5 people waiting in line before the store opened. now on another note. why people on here hating on people hustle? let dudes do they reselling thing! STOP HATING!

i don't think it's hating  i just
laugh.gif
at small money resellers who think their doing it.    unless your copping stuff through swoosh,  with footlocker employee 30% discount or 50% when employee appreciation weekends come around,  it's not much money to be made for the hassle.

i remember cameron nelson posting on here how he got a bunch of aqua 8's for around $30 a piece because he bought them in bulk off someone and sold them for anywhere between $90-150 each.   thats smart reselling to me, not that buying a pair of shoes for retail just to make $20 after fees.

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

95 at the NEX in Norfolk. Not too shabby for that price.

i miss dem NEX days. AHHHHHHHHH the memories. Did they sell out I know back in 2000 2001 they never sold out.

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

yo how these fit? ture to size or tight as hell like the cdp and sj09

they fit a little bigger from what i heard and more comfy!

didnt think it was going to be that hard to get these .. im in CT and i woke up too late .. called around and everyone was sold out of my sz 9 smh .. barely any stores got them in my area

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by chi9bulls

I was one of the biggest fans of these but this has turned into the worst shoe release for me. I am just disappointed in Niketown Chicago, I had been going there for the past six years for these big releases and two of the employees know me. I got there a little before 6am and was able to pick my 9.5 out easy but I had lost my wallet and I called around and my sister was willing to come to lend me some money but they said I couldn't hold it til they opened, and by this time, there was only one guy left waiting, and he was waiting for me not to be able to get my pair so they gave up my pair and gave it to him and he happily walked out with 3 pairs of XIs, I with zero... Thank you NTC, you lost my respect/ business, not that it even matters to you

dawson-crying.jpg

YOU lost your wallet, that's YOUR fault.
eyes.gif
Ya, I agree, it was because I gave up my seat on the train on my way up the night before for this family so that they could sit together and helped them move their bags, then went and grabbed mine, sometime between there my wallet was taken. I think I did the right thing and would do the same again. Sorry for having trust in people, learned my lesson I guess if that is what you want to hear.

I was one of the biggest fans of these but this has turned into the worst shoe release for me. I am just disappointed in Niketown Chicago, I had been going there for the past six years for these big releases and two of the employees know me. I got there a little before 6am and was able to pick my 9.5 out easy but I had lost my wallet and I called around and my sister was willing to come to lend me some money but they said I couldn't hold it til they opened, and by this time, there was only one guy left waiting, and he was waiting for me not to be able to get my pair so they gave up my pair and gave it to him and he happily walked out with 3 pairs of XIs, I with zero... Thank you NTC, you lost my respect/ business, not that it even matters to you

Ya, I agree, it was because I gave up my seat on the train on my way up the night before for this family so that they could sit together and helped them move their bags, then went and grabbed mine, sometime between there my wallet was taken. I think I did the right thing and would do the same again. Sorry for having trust in people, learned my lesson I guess if that is what you want to hear.

wait so you lost it the night before and didnt realize it when you went to pick up the shoes? or were you on your way there? be aware of your %%% my friend...sorry to hear you lost your stuff and that fool copped 3 pairs that stinks but a sale is a sale to NT so you cant blame them really. however i think they should have been a bit understanding since you were actually there.

dawson-crying.jpg

eyes.gif

Ya, I agree, it was because I gave up my seat on the train on my way up the night before for this family so that they could sit together and helped them move their bags, then went and grabbed mine, sometime between there my wallet was taken. I think I did the right thing and would do the same again. Sorry for having trust in people and hoping for some decency, learned my lesson I guess.

I had bought a digital gift card the night before because I knew they wouldn't take a number over the phone, but ndc has yet to send me that gift card to my e-mail, even though it says on the site it will only take an hour, so I brought in the confirmation number, it didn't end up working but I thought I'd give it a shot. Yes, it is my fault, but I know from experience that House of Hoops and other stores in the city are not as uptight, the other stores aim to make it somewhat fair. The dude who did get my pair I can pretty confidently say was not a 9.5, seeing as he was at least a foot taller than me, they honestly couldn't have turned him down from his third pair, or said my order went through? Then I would have had enough time because he was the last one.

Back
Top Bottom