Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

That pic up there doesn't look bad. The angle actually makes the XIs look okay.

Last edited:
This whole holiday pack looks horrible nothing worth a dollar!!! Word to those resellers who will cop off hype , let them everything is looking complete trash , grapes and 8's for me baby!!!

I love those 11s. I guess it'll be an easy cop since everyone hates it right. Yaaaaaaa righhhht ya bisshhhhh

Honestly, this would be the perfect shoe for people to make a statement and NOT BUY.  If this shoe were to tank JB would probably consider releasing the Columbias sooner than later.  However we all know this would never happen.  Just saying though as the consumers, WE DO HAVE A SAY!

Hypebeasts ya'll can have this one.

Honestly, this would be the perfect shoe for people to make a statement and NOT BUY.  If this shoe were to tank JB would probably consider releasing the Columbias sooner than later.  However we all know this would never happen.  Just saying though as the consumers, WE DO HAVE A SAY!

Hypebeasts ya'll can have this one.

They're gonna sell either way. Worst case scenario they don't sell. JB will finally drop the columbia's (which at this point are inevitable) and shoots the price up anywhere from $200-$250 to make up for profit loss for those laney high XI's flopping. Win win from their standpoint

Ill gladly take those Taxis. Throw in those black 5s and those 11s and I'm done. Y'all can have the Laney 5s.

Last edited:
The beasts in this thread for Columbia's are hype for no reason at all. 99% won't be able to cop anyways. I'm so sick or reading posts in this thread over a shoe that isn't even set to release.

Everyone hates this shoe so much that this thread already hit 53 pages, and the shoe wont drop for another nine months. 

LOLZ

Watch how many people warm up to these as RD approaches. 

yeah no thanks, unless i wake up at 10 am that day walk in and they have my size, veen then that price tag (like mentioned above) is a no go so its a pass regardless

Back
Top Bottom