Jordan XI IE Low- White/Cobalt 2015

I know Im late but checked my 2nd order on eastbay and it got cancelled. deadstock.ca are out of 12's 

11 post thread on release date lol. That's what I wanna see, I'm tired of JB and these crazy ***** prices.

ntny athlete said what doesn't sell by Sunday gets shipped out. bought my pair at retail. come monday im back in there though to see if he lying

Are these sitting? I wont have the money to buy until a couple weeks from now.....got a couple bills to knock out first

Anyone else getting burned out of seeing the 11 sole? The futures starting to ruin 11s for me...
Anyways I wanted these but I woulda paid 140$ retail not 170$

ntny athlete said what doesn't sell by Sunday gets shipped out. bought my pair at retail. come monday im back in there though to see if he lying

Did ntny have a lot of stock? Most stores here in New Jersey are sold out, only getting one fsr.

Anyone else getting burned out of seeing the 11 sole? The futures starting to ruin 11s for me...
Anyways I wanted these but I woulda paid 140$ retail not 170$
Not me. More of being burned out from all these sneaker releases across the board

first shoe ive been wrong 

really thought these would sit.......

I've never been a fan of these, even back when they first released. They seem to benefit from being an XI, but look nothing like the patent leather version. Easy pass for me and like you thought these would sit for awhile.

It's 2015 though... Foams sat when they 1st released but new generation like them so same thing. Ya'll act like the same people in 2003 are the only people buy Jordans today.

I think he means that people are sheep that they will buy anything and everything Jordan brand retro comes out with.....honestly people don't like a lot of things that come out, only b/c the next guy says it on YouTube has it then they feel that they need it and lie to themselves saying oh it's actually a nice shoe ....etc.....etc that right there to me defines a hype beast and for people who didn't like them back then why like them now lol

Love these and haven't had them since the OGs in 1996. Wore those into the ground as my running/weight room shoes for years! Didn't wake up early enough for this release though. No sweat. On to the next drop.

Back
Top Bottom