Jordan XI IE Low- White/Cobalt 2015

Imo our size has gotten much easier to cop since last year, wearin a 13 was a ***** in 2011

I think it depends on the release. Id rather b a sz12 then a 13 thats a big sz thats less common but still stores allocate them n us the same amount of pairs

ie most definitely doesnt mean international exclusive, its meaning was posted in the 2011 black/red thread
Do you know off hand what the meaning was said to be, really don't feel like going through the whole thread trying to find it...thanks

found it thought the thread was longer thanks

Last edited:
These are sitting in some larger cities. Hopefully everyone that wanted them was able to snatch without a problem.

I seen these at real mccoy(an old mom and pop store) in march they were selling them for $30 bucks no lie but they were like kid sizes and the inside lining was blue

means nothing. Normal stores probably didnt........But believe me, they can be had for retail plus shipping right this second.

View media item 1659671

It means a lot. It means stores would have scattered sizes and not size runs.

And you still aren't naming all these stores. Are you trying to help people or are you just making statements to make statements?

Last edited:

means nothing. Normal stores probably didnt........But believe me, they can be had for retail plus shipping right this second.
It means a lot. It means stores would have scattered sizes and not size runs.

And you still aren't naming all these stores. Are you trying to help people or are you just making statements to make statements?
Nike stores have these available for phone orders.  They didn't do a raffle for this release so they weren't sent back to nike.

Most stores still have pairs.  I wouldn't doubt a couple nike stores still having a fsr.  This was just yesterday.

Either way, the shoes are very nice in person.  I helped someone cop a pair.

These are really nice. They even have a nice smell like the IV's earlier this year instead of that plastic smell on a lot of the retros.

was on the fence with these since i had the 03 but sold it... called a random niketown and they had my size so i felt obligated on copping :lol: i will check them out closely when i get them and i might return it... sucks i had to pay shipping but oh well... i like them but dont consider it a must cop especially at 170... :smh: at the impulse cop

These would be so fun to use on the courts

I played a season with these back in 2004 (Had the 03 pair).

Was not impressed, plus they squeaked as I ran up and down the court.

The Huarache 2K4 was the best!

When we going to get a Huarache 2K4 Retro Nike?

They been restored the 2k4 huaraches, they weren't made for hoopin tho

What shoe doesn't squeak when u run up and down the court?

I played a season with these back in 2004 (Had the 03 pair).

Was not impressed, plus they squeaked as I ran up and down the court.

The Huarache 2K4 was the best!

When we going to get a Huarache 2K4 Retro Nike?
2016 Kobe home color way. White/Lakers gold purple already confirmed.

Last edited:
some yall know they retroed the 2k4 just like a year or two ago right?

Back
Top Bottom