Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

These are very mcnasty. Hate that I might miss out. I'll be in here watching everybody with their Jordan tears while I shed my Jordan tears.
word. I'm in the same boat. 

These are so well executed and simple. I got plenty Jay's but besides white columbia's these are the only XI's I've lusted for like that. low top at that

word. I'm in the same boat. 

These are so well executed and simple. I got plenty Jay's but besides white columbia's these are the only XI's I've lusted for like that. low top at that

Lol, then I'll share the popcorn with you as we watch my brother

2 pairs of flu games, and 1 pair of trophy room xx3's last weekend...just hit on both xi lows.....my girl is gonna kill me when I come in with 2 more pairs Saturday smh lol
Haha my girl gonna be helllllla mad when I get home Saturday morning

The fam is hitting me up for both these lows now
laugh.gif
   not sure if i'm gonna be able to pull off many pairs of  both

It's not hype ask your local hoh how ,any gums there are and then compare to cherries.by the way both qs

Its a known fact both shoes are QS, thats not a breaking news story

In 1 Day 23hrs i will know if can reserve both pair of these beauties

Last edited:
Got excited when my phone was ringing and got the call from kids foot locker, only entered 1 raffle for kids but still waiting for the 6 raffles I put in for the mens pair 
ohwell.gif

People still enter raffles?

My plan was to roll out of bed 20 minutes after release on saturday and grab both colorways.

You guys are making me feel like I might have to actually put some effort into this release.

People still enter raffles?

My plan was to roll out of bed 20 minutes after release on saturday and grab both colorways.

You guys are making me feel like I might have to actually put some effort into this release.
I'm usually in that area so i just go do 4 real quick at my mall.. i'm not really going  out  of my way to enter more then 4 tho

i did zero for these tho cause i was hung over monday 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom