Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

People still enter raffles?

My plan was to roll out of bed 20 minutes after release on saturday and grab both colorways.

You guys are making me feel like I might have to actually put some effort into this release.
I'm usually in that area so i just go do 4 real quick at my mall.. i'm not really going  out  of my way to enter more then 4 tho

i did zero for these tho cause i was hung over monday 
laugh.gif
I'm out of touch, I was expecting things to be easy like every other release this year but we'll see.

My plan was to roll out of bed 20 minutes after release on saturday and grab both colorways.

You guys are making me feel like I might have to actually put some effort into this release.
I'm usually in that area so i just go do 4 real quick at my mall.. i'm not really going  out  of my way to enter more then 4 tho

i did zero for these tho cause i was hung over monday 
laugh.gif
I'm out of touch, I was expecting things to be easy like every other release this year but we'll see.
Nothing is easy when it comes to 11s mid or low, the rules change when its 11 season..... Dont worry @GrizzlyAnimal we will come away with at least one pair

Gonna pass on these. I've always wanted a pair but think I'll never wear them like my columbias. If I change my mind I don't think they'll be too bad to grab for resale

Well damn.. Didn't realize the Sheikh raffle closed a day early this time. Hopefully one of the 7 raffle tix comes thru..

Just found out that I have both pairs locked down on Saturday. Local Hibbett is getting one size 14 of each. My GF got the call for the navy, and I got the call for the reds. 
nthat.gif

Good luck to everyone awaiting a raffle call.  I'm not going to say these are limites, but they seem less abundant than the black and red 12's last weekend.  I know a couple of spots in NYC are doing FCFS for them in NYC

not sure if srs

:nerd:

not sure if srs

nerd.gif
I was serious bro.  I haven't copped much this year but most Jordans have sat well after release so I was hoping people had chilled on 11s to the point where they'd be an easy cop.

After gauging interest, I was wrong.  Looks like 11s will always bring people back to Jordans, even if only for the moment.

Seems to be a lot of people getting "lucky." People really getting lucky or these not as limited as everyone thinks?

Either way, happy to see the community eating.

yup me two...got 2 calls from the FTL in Braintree, MA....2/12 so far..2 size 11s, cherry red lows

do all footlocker locations call by the same time or does it depend on each individual location?
I think it depends on location. The Foot Locker app said raffle Monday and Tuesday, with drawing on Wednesday (today). But when I entered the raffle at a Foot Locker here in Portland on Monday morning, the worker said her manager will draw on Thursday.

Who cares buy and wear your kicks!
What? Did you read my question? I just asked how much the shoes will go in the open market, incase I don;t win raffle. I don't wanna spend resell high prices.

No one said anything about flipping the shoes.

Last edited:
I think it depends on location. The Foot Locker app said raffle Monday and Tuesday, with drawing on Wednesday (today). But when I entered the raffle at a Foot Locker here in Portland on Monday morning, the worker said her manager will draw on Thursday.

Yeah, same here in the Seattle area. All the ones I asked said they were doing it tomorrow, I think one even said he was going to do it friday.

Back
Top Bottom