Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

2 calls for the navy's and 1 for the cherry. Wish that I knew someone that I could carry with me to get a pair for themselves. Size 8.5

I went 4/5 on the Cherry and 2/5 on Navy. All in the same mall.

Last edited:

20/36. 

2 - GS Cherry

2- GS Navy

8- Cherry

8 - Navy

I thought I share
nice! 
pimp.gif

Do you know if each store got a lot of pairs in? My local ones are less than 40 pairs each color.

I think as a whole all the stores got a lot of Cherry XIs and a few Navy. All five stores in the mall had both shoes available. The only place I didn't win was Shiekh and I'm not surprised since they always get small allocations compare to Foot Locker family stores and Finish Line. I also think a lot folks spent their money on the Flu games last weekend.

Last edited:
I think as a whole all the stores got a lot of Cherry XIs and a few Navy. All five stores in the mall had both shoes available. The only place I didn't win was Shiekh and I'm not surprised since they always get small allocations compare to Foot Locker family stores and Finish Line. I also think a lot folks spent their money on the Flu games last weekend.

Yeah, i guess it's "limited" so to say. 40 pairs each color is not a lot. Even the HOH only got 36-40 pairs each color. Widely available but limited quantities.

Compared to the GR black/red. They had TONS available.

What's your occupation? And are y'all hiring?
You wouldn't want to trade spots with some of these dudes.

Flipping Jordans copped at retail+tax isn't that profitable in 2016.

When you break down time wasted, gas, shipping, and transaction fees it'd make more sense for most struggle resellers to get a job.

You wouldn't want to trade spots with some of these dudes.
Flipping Jordans copped at retail+tax isn't that profitable in 2016.

When you break down time wasted, gas, shipping, and transaction fees it'd make more sense for most struggle resellers to get a job.

Lol, I want a real job that's why I was asking. I didn't know he was a full time reseller. I mean I try reselling on the side but I know the markets not the same since Nike releases more shoes and more quantity allowing pretty much everybody to get a pair who REALLY wants em. Additionally, the price hikes make it hard too.

This is what most resellers live like. I see the guys in raffle lines. I know I shouldn't assume but a lot of them give off this vibe.

I don't know how people make a living off of reselling. It's a huge gamble tryna decide what releases garner enough hype to even be worth buying. Especially on new cws and what not.
Reselling in college was easy and made a good profit. You turn a two 160 dollar Jordans into 250 each after paypal fees and shipping. You could sell out your shoes in a couple of hours. Was easy to make money.

These days if a shoe is already 190 and the quantities aren't limited, your going to max at like 230 and then you pay for your paypal fee and shipping and you've barely made 40 dollars. Add in the fact that everybody is selling the same shoe(sometimes dudes sell before they even got the shoe), your probably gonna lose. Nike did well hurting the resell market.

Oh and add to the fact theres like 3 pairs dropping each week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom