Jordans in Movies...

will_smith.jpg

not a movie but hot 1s and the kid is rocking the fusion 5s

Originally Posted by a7rome

there was a movie i watched on TBS about these 2 guys who were wrestling fans and they tried to bring back their favorite wrestler that gets fired from the league,,anyways in the beggining 1 of the main actors is wearing the cement III`s,,does anybody know what im talking about
that movie is called Ready to Rumble

i must admit not reading through all 9 pages so forgive me if it was alread mentioned...in Hancock, Will is wearing bmp old loves

Originally Posted by QuintinDC

I'll do you one better BLAZAH !! I kno u remeber Martin and the new X's right? !!
Hey QuintinDC...thx for the vid!!
roll.gif
LOL... Martin in his XSteels!

Hmmm.....posted vids has Martin wearing 10's and 12's. Does anybody know if he ever wore any 11's in his show?

I thought he wore the White/Black XI's in one episode. I think it was the episode when Gina was in a play.

Not a movie, but in the TV show "Friends", Ross is waiting for Rachel at the airport wearing black/blue XIII lows.

how bout in Batman Returns as he's putting on the suit before the final fight.....i remember a row of these in the batcave...THEY HAD SMOKED SOLES FIRST!!HAHA TAKE THAT MOTORSPORTS VI's
jordan_batman_vi_3.jpg

i was just watchin love n basketball....
omar had on cement 4s, bred 4s......
n there was a guy who had wht/red 14s.....

dude on HalfBaked in the Rehab clip, some dude with a beard rockin white/red/black 8s, no pics at the moment

i know what movie he is talking about, but i cant seem to recall. i think i saw it on the disney channel when i was young. the dude's pops was alwaysworking and he didnt pay attention to his kids so the kids put some tape in his car and it hypnotized him. i also seem to recall a paintball scene. hope thishelps dude

Black Infared 6 in White Man Can't Jump if it wasn't mentioned before and I think the baby had white infareds

Back
Top Bottom