Journeys Jor-Dunk Retro

funny, i saw those black elephant print ones last week too and couldn't believe they still had them since they did release 3 years ago..... but all thoseJordunks were ugly except for the IIs... and the jordunks were the pinnacle of bad quality

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

denverairforce-you actually were able to return shoes from 3 years ago??
yup, with original receipt (I always keep my receipts). only thing is, since I didn't still have the same bank account, I couldn't get anactual refund because the card I paid with didn't exist anymore, but I got a full credit for them on a gift card.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

and the jordunks were the pinnacle of bad quality
couldn't agree more.

saw them at journeys and they still got full size run. im gonna wait it out and cop when they go on sale. anyone know when they gonna put them on sale??

I remember when these first dropped. I used to work for Lids and we were affilated with Journeys so our 40% discount worked on anything in Journeys exceptthose. I was so tight cuz those were the only ones out that pack that looked good. For some reason Nike were being stupid with there account and made it apolicy not to use a employee discount on just them shoes. they were excluded for some reason. I didn't have the money on me at the time to paid the fullretail price and told the employee to hold them for me since they were the last size 10. Idiot whind up selling them to someone else the next day. I might copthose now even tho I got the cdp 3's

Jordan 4 dunks are better imo esp the blk one with the speckled midsole and the netting on the side.

i remember picking up these and the 7s and the true blues all from the rack... think they were 39.90 ea

i dont know if journeys has a special agreement with nike or what but um they also have the purple earth quake nike dunks on the web site to.I dont think its abad thing that they are bringing these back along with the purple quake. I tried to get the quakes at least 7 times before and failed every time .Thanks tojourneys i was able to get pair. Perhaps we will see some more of the good older releases in the future.

I walked past Journey's on Tuesday and gave it the look in--didn't actually go in the store. I saw these on the wall and thought maybe they found someold stock in the back or something.

I can't believe THESE have a retro already. SMH.

journeys.com never stopped selling them. they've had a full run in all the size since i can remember

The yellow midsole is just awful. I would consider copping the TB III dunks but those are about the only Jordan-inspired dunks I was really feeling... TheVI's (oly's) weren't too bad either

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

it would be interesting to see what else they bring back... and when SBs will get the same treatment

this is exactly what i was implying!!!

Back
Top Bottom