Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Why is it so hard to find a good price for Size 14 Blue Jus Don 2's, when it was easy to find one for Beach 2's at $675 shipped in DS condition? Are the blue ones more limited???

Why is it so hard to find a good price for Size 14 Blue Jus Don 2's, when it was easy to find one for Beach 2's at $675 shipped in DS condition? Are the blue ones more limited???
Yes. Blue Dons stay at about 1000+. I sold a sz 7 Blue Don for $1500 via FC

Last edited:
That may be it I'm not sure. My doubt is them having a jersey reveling for stidents go to 1am?? [emoji]129300[/emoji] I may be wrong this is it. I was hoping for a chance at Blue JD 2s lol edit: repped

Last edited:
These are hitting random Clearance stores as well. Definitely not many, and don't expect to luck up on them either. They are re-seller/employee bait (which can be one in the same). My boy lucked up on one pair today for 94 dollars total. MEN sizes and there was a sale today.

These are hitting random Clearance stores as well. Definitely not many, and don't expect to luck up on them either. They are re-seller/employee bait (which can be one in the same). My boy lucked up on one pair today for 94 dollars total. MEN sizes and there was a sale today.
whaaaaaat! Lol [emoji]128064[/emoji] Double up!?

whaaaaaat! Lol [emoji]128064[/emoji] Double up!?
Yea they've got the Pantone pack, shattered backboards, red foams, all kinds of crazy stuff and have just put processing and putting it out randomly. So lucky customers or lucky bulk buyers that go in randomly have been winning.

Yea they've got the Pantone pack, shattered backboards, red foams, all kinds of crazy stuff and have just put processing and putting it out randomly. So lucky customers or lucky bulk buyers that go in randomly have been winning.
WHERE IS THIS AT?

I think after tax that's how much most paid if not more, unless they popped up at outlets I think it might be difficult to find a pair at that price

I think after tax that's how much most paid if not more, unless they popped up at outlets I think it might be difficult to find a pair at that price
Not that difficult when there isn't much of a market. Most people seem happy to break even again

Back
Top Bottom