just had Papi John's pizza.

&pizza > Papa Johns > all the rest of the chains.

altho i haven't had Ledos yet. Jumbo slice hits good on those late DC nights.

Haven't had PJ in years. It literally made me sick every time I ate it.

I prefer local pizzerias anyways. Might be a little pricier but always worth that extra buck or two.

now PJ is bad... id eat anywhere a NEW location is but after being in the same spot for more than 2 months it seems to get turrible quick

if that makes sense

I like Dominos but their location over here isn't managed right. They don't have enough delivery drivers and it takes over an hour to get your pizza.

I will take a local Pizza spot over a chain 100% of the time if possible.  But if it isnt, Papa John's is STILL close to the bottom of the chains.

Round Table is exponentially better than PJs.

Pizza hit is marginally better than PJs.

Dominos and PJs are on the same tier.  The garbage tier.

only reason I get Pizza Hut is bc of their wings. Little Skeezers has good wings too.

I used to eat all the chain pizza places growing up little caesars, dominos, pizza hut and papa johns. Went to NY and CHI a couple years ago. Haven't had chain pizza since. Thin Crust FTW

never had papa johns.

hate pizza hut and dominoes.

the only place i get pizza from is shakeys and theres also an italian joint by me that makes possibly the best pizza i've ever had.

it's thin though.

damn I miss Shakey's. I haven't had that since I was like 5 and only seen one location since.

Back
Top Bottom