Just hit the lottery... What car should I buy? ++UPDATED WITH PROOF OF TICKET++

man nah get like charger r/t for like 29,000
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP-
I believed you from the beginning. If someone lies about winning the lotto then they got problems.

I think you should stick to a nice but not too fancy car. Remember, the fancier, the most expensive to maintain. So choose wisely

You can easily get a house these days off a foreclosure list for decent money and get a nice used 06/07
G35

thats just me though
grin.gif

seriously buy a house with an apartment down the bottom of it and rent it out ... sustainable income homie

Buy a house near campus live in it and charge your friends or whoever rent.

When you graduate keep it as a rental property (there are always renters near colleges).

Do NOT buy a house.

Chances are you won't be in the area after you graduate. (I apologize if you've already said your plans after school, I'm not reading a 10 pagepost.)

Use the money to pay off your school loans and get a RELIABLE car.

If you graduate with a nice car and no loans, you'll be set.

Invest some of the money too. Trust me.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

-waits for the "NT I just copped an used Audi A4 with my winnings" thread-

Followed by

"Audi Heads, my car wont start, any suggestions?"

Followed by

"(Vent) Audi Sucks Vol: Lurkin was wrong"

roll.gif
roll.gif

if i were you i'd save the money and invest it in retirement funds. 175,000 is a lot of money, save it up and watch it multiple. by the time your 60,you'll have yourself a mil or 2 mil.

well done, congrats ... but invest the money in appreciating assets (your in college it would serve you now to take an econ class) a car isnt necessary esp ifyour in college, what you should be lookin for is gold, and property.

just my 2

good luck.

Congrats on the winning. I would cop something pretty basic just to get from A to B since you're in college and especially if you're on campus. I wouldget somethin that's about $10 to $15K. $172K will fly by if you don't take care of it the right way. Good luck and enjoy.

BUY A 2009 SUBARU WRX ....24,000

PRACTICAL AND RELIABLE, NEW WITH A WARRANTY, ITS FAST AND STILL IN YOUR PRICE RANGE......PUT THE REST IN CD'S FOR NOW UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DOWITH IT

BELIEVE ME IT GOES WAY FASTER THEN YOU THINK

DONT EAT OUT EVERY DAY AND GO SHOPPING YOU WILL BE BROKE IN A FEW MONTHS

Back
Top Bottom