Just moved from cali to minnesota

The snow has fallin...snow storm..nooo

:lol: you get stuck today? Pay attention to the snow emergency. Basically park where everyone else is. You can park on one side of the street one day while the plow the other to the curb. Then the other the next.

No, I haven't gotten stuck yet as I only drive to the gym n back to st.paul.

I'm scared to drive in a storm...not use to the roads when icy yet. I seen on the news though, a lot of crashs..stay safe out there man.

Stay away from Midway, bunch of heathens running that joint. Lifetime checking in 
pimp.gif

Now that I have underground parking, I don't think I can go back

Lmao...i can tell

I just go there hoop, lift n leave.
Although I met some cool brothas there.
Thanks for heads up..gonna check out life time next.

Happy new year yall!
I aint partying just with my son n lady. .netflixin it..

As I get older, just enjoying this

How have the past two months been? Terrible at times, but as you can tell we go from like -10 to 54 by the end of Feb./month of March. Saturday's supposed to be 54 degrees.

How have the past two months been? Terrible at times, but as you can tell we go from like -10 to 54 by the end of Feb./month of March. Saturday's supposed to be 54 degrees.

At times I sit at my window at home see the sun and pretend I'm in california...lmao
Yrah weathers beeen kinda bi polar. I'm just glad it's not worst and that winter is almost over.
All I have been doing is th e same, I recently found a job so I'm wrkin ad well....

time to embrace hockey and juicy lucy's, OP. minnesota ain't that bad. you'll come to like it

UPDATE*

Been here for almost 6 months now, things are a little better, all that matters is my son.
Really only have been working and going to the gym to get a way to hoop.
have not really explore minnesota like that yet, its hard when u only have a car to share and top of that a new 8 month old son to look after, ohh and i work overnight shifts..FML right now

but its all worth it for the little one.

met a few ppl at work, blazed and chilled. its okay here. ppl are quiet different here.

Im 100% sure, things will only get better socially.

Pretty sure you got through the wosrt, thst being winter in Minneapolis.

I was up there a few summers ago and had a pretty good time.

Check out Paisley Park when the time is right, after you purify yourself in the waters of lake Minnetonka

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom