Just moved from cali to minnesota

McGee_Runs_Away.gif

MN is dope but you gotta embrace the winter. Pick-up ice hockey, skiing/snow boarding, broom ball, hell, you outta try curling.

You also have Surly beer on deck.

Damn..feeling so depressed here in minnesota, what is there to do here? Any minnesotans here? Where to hooop? Suggestions? Bout to kill myself

Why did u move to MN from Cali? You dun goofed. I lived in MN basically all my life and it sucks here. But if you need some places to go just hit up uptown to bar hop. It's more chill and less problems than downtown. Some places to check out in uptown are William's, bar Louie, Stellas, Fremonts. There's a bunch of bars close by and within walking distance.

Basically had a baby aND baby mama moved back here.. **** man, I done left my car and don't know nobody out here.

Man Minneapolis is great, I also moved back here from California.

As stated before Uptown is def a nice area, and a lot of nice resteraunts, also the craft beer scene is better than most cities. I stay in the Calhoun area and there are also nice bars by me.

The weather hasn't even been cold this yea(Knocks on wood) Check out the Wolves, Malls, and Downtown is nice....1st ave usually as some nice live music/dj's weekly and summers in MN > Cali.

Feel free to pm me man, always looking for an excuse to step out.

Last edited:
Go get out and find stuff, it ain't going to come to you.

Minneapolis has a TON of stuff to do and if you are in the T.C. area you can have a lot of fun. Concert scene, four major sports teams, nightlife, breweries, shopping, outdoor stuff, good amount of women, and really good dining.

Not sure what you like to do but go hit up the main drag downtown on a Saturday night and I guarantee you have a different outlook on Minneapolis.

Back
Top Bottom