Just purchased a laptop

So I just purchased a laptop (Windows by the way). What are some interesting features of windows 7 that you guys use. I've been using XP for real long now so Windows 7 is something totally different. Also what do you guys do once you buy a laptop before starting to use the machine. 

So I just purchased a laptop (Windows by the way). What are some interesting features of windows 7 that you guys use. I've been using XP for real long now so Windows 7 is something totally different. Also what do you guys do once you buy a laptop before starting to use the machine. 

windows seven x64 is wack. i cant play the original red alert or backyard baseball

windows seven x64 is wack. i cant play the original red alert or backyard baseball

Propechy, basically what it says in those commercials right lol. How do you do that, sounds interesting. And no I shouldn't have gotten a mac lool.

Propechy, basically what it says in those commercials right lol. How do you do that, sounds interesting. And no I shouldn't have gotten a mac lool.

Originally Posted by airforce416

is windows 7 really worth the upgrade vs windows XP?

Yes. It seems faster and its aesthetically pleasing for me. But I would first recommend you do a clean install of windows 7 so you don't have all that bloatware.

Originally Posted by airforce416

is windows 7 really worth the upgrade vs windows XP?

Yes. It seems faster and its aesthetically pleasing for me. But I would first recommend you do a clean install of windows 7 so you don't have all that bloatware.

Back
Top Bottom