Just snapped on my Co-Worker, I think he's outside crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually know someone who stays taking lil lingo I use or my opinions and acting like its his.....kinda annoying but I joke about it w/ my other friends who notice it 

Damn you been on NT since you were 9 years old?[/QUOTE]
It's 2013 and you took a picture of your computer screen with a phone instead of screen capping. Well, alright.
[/quote]

our work computers are pretty restricted to what we can do.

Only read the first page, but OP where you work? Dude sounds soft and seems like the type to run to HR to get you fired.

Damn you been on NT since you were 9 years old?
It's 2013 and you took a picture of your computer screen with a phone instead of screen capping. Well, alright.
[/quote]
our work computers are pretty restricted to what we can do.[/quote]
would of been better off sketching it out on a piece of paper..

STOP with the "I can confirm..." It's already played out and corny on other boards, I thought NT had skipped it altogether but I guess we're just that far behind the times :rolleyes

Well look at this master interneter over here.

:rofl: @ this entire thread

OP your 14. Seriously. Buy the kid some gum and you guys are cool again.

:lol: @ the cell phone screenshot.

NT is so great

I thin OP told the kid some thing he needed to hear but didn't want to. At the same time, doe? OP act like he was never young.

Probably too late but, apologize for coming off so harsh and just explain that you're not doing anything more than looking out for him.

Wait OP is 14? How old is the other kid?

OP gonna be heated in a few years when he sees dude accepting an Oscar.

Last edited:
Either all this is complete ducktales or 14 was a sarcastic answer.

I hit em with the -__-
I told him I hope you get arrested . Then he starts coming with all the reasons he wouldn't get arrested because he's not touching anything and blah blah blah... I told him I thought the idea was stupid and if he needed more money, than to ask for more hours. ( he only works like 16 Hours a week. )
He says he doesn't want anymore hours because it will cut into his personal/audition time. I told him I don't wanna hear anymore about it. He still brought it up a week later asking me what I thought about his plan again.

Never understood why managers or other co workers get mad at a person not putting in more hours at the job. What should you care what they do with their time off. If someone was hired for those hours than thats it, Management should go out and employ another person who needs the money to fill up those hours but their main goal is profit for the company.

"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or of failure in the mind of another."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom