Just snapped on my Co-Worker, I think he's outside crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he's a better actor than you realize and has been putting on this act as a dumb kid the entire time and trolling you...
1344839687468.gif
Yo damb. Oldie but this gif was appropo

lol poor guy is prolly ballin his eyes out. but whatever constructive criticism is very helpful and let him know those were your intentions.

why not just let him cook bro.. ok so he is a OFF BRAND, fine let em be. he's young and still learning and has some growing up to do, but dont we all

Alright so these are gonna be ACTUAL conversations I've had with him, I wish I was making this up.
So he's 21 and he lives with some dude who sells weed out of his apartment who he met on Craigslist. It's not even a one bedroom is a studio that they go half on. So one day he comes in and he's talking about his roommate ( who is a total idiot himself but we'll get into that later) and how he's thinking of "investing" in his weed business.
I hit em with the -__-
I told him I hope you get arrested . Then he starts coming with all the reasons he wouldn't get arrested because he's not touching anything and blah blah blah... I told him I thought the idea was stupid and if he needed more money, than to ask for more hours. ( he only works like 16 Hours a week. )
He says he doesn't want anymore hours because it will cut into his personal/audition time. I told him I don't wanna hear anymore about it. He still brought it up a week later asking me what I thought about his plan again.
He asks people for rides home at like 2 am from 7/11. I tell him that's not safe...he tells me it is.... -___-
He lives in this world where everyone is nice and they can do no harm.
Oh for like a week straight he kept telling me that he was gonna upgrade his phone. I was like cool since he had a old phone anyways. Then I found out he was dipping into his rent money to find his new phone. I told him I didn't think that was wise and to just save up..... The next day he came in with the new phone. Turns out the only reason he got the new phone was to impress girls. He said girls will talk to him now cause he has a smartphone... I hit em with the super
-_____-
He said dont girls talk to you cause you have an iPhone? I said he'll nah, and if they did I wouldn't wanna talk to them.
I'm telling you. This guy is outta this world.
He's dead serious when were having these conversations so I know he's not playing... And I've seen some of his acting "skills"... He's not good. So I know he's not acting when he's telling me this stuff.

I understand OP 100%. Naivety aggravates me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom