Justice League - The Flashpoint Paradox

It was ok.  Two things though.  If i were to rank the JL movies, Doom>Crisis on Two Earths> this.
Also, wouldnt't the OG flash who went to save his mom still be somewhere in that timeline?  

just seen it, the movie was solid

touching moment at the end for Bruce

and yes Thomas Wayne is a real G :lol: :smokin

Thought it was pretty good. Much more violent than other justice league animated movies :lol:
Brah, everyone was getting murked!!

Loved the movie, Thomas was a badass indeed. I did want to see a bit more of "alternate" Joker though, that scene had me like :wow: Skinny Supes was just too weird lol, I'm glad he's muscular in our universe.

this show kind of reminds me of the superman show they used to play. that show rocked anyone remember, it starred with teri hatcher

How was this, I been meaning to pick it up.  I have yet to be disappointed by any DC film.  I am torn between Public Enemies and Cris on Two Earths being my favorite.  Owlman was just CRAZY, GREAT job James Woods.

Owlman: Oh well, it doesn't even matter.

Have to see this. Until recently with Man Of Steel, I've enjoyed DC animated series more than their movies.

How was this, I been meaning to pick it up.  I have yet to be disappointed by any DC film.  I am torn between Public Enemies and Cris on Two Earths being my favorite.  Owlman was just CRAZY, GREAT job James Woods.

Owlman: Oh well, it doesn't even matter.

They rarely disappoint. If ever.

DC animated >>>> Marvel animated
DC animated can be so dark I love it

Shazam kid getting killed :x

Just finished watching...man flashpoint paradox was great. DC animated films are almost always good. if only they could make their animated tv shows stay on longer :frown:

Just downloaded the DVDRIP
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
  how you did that?

Back
Top Bottom