Justice League - The Flashpoint Paradox

Movie was pretty good...

Can somebody explain who read the comic (if it was even in the comic) why Aquaman and Wonderwoman got it on and then she killed his wife. It seemed like they were having a peace treaty and getting it on then it went to Wonder Woman killing his wife I was very confused by that part

I am not that big of a fan of the new 52 so far but it was nice how they handled Thomas Wayne wish they would've showed the Alternate Joker Though....

I haven't kept up with comics in years, but

Is the alternate joker Bruce Wayne's mom In that universe?
That would be correct. They kind of teased it in the movie by alluding to her but they never showed her....

flash used to be my fav superhero in the DC universe growing up..

after playing injustice, the flash is pathetic and weak lol

Can somebody explain who read the comic (if it was even in the comic) why Aquaman and Wonderwoman got it on and then she killed his wife. It seemed like they were having a peace treaty and getting it on then it went to Wonder Woman killing his wife I was very confused by that part

As far as I can remember it has something to do with WW's mom getting killed. I think she somewhat thought it was Aquaman's people who did it. Not sure if I remember it correctly though.

I haven't kept up with comics in years, but

Is the alternate joker Bruce Wayne's mom In that universe?

Yes sir. Check out some images here http://about-faces.livejournal.com/53036.html

flash used to be my fav superhero in the DC universe growing up..

after playing injustice, the flash is pathetic and weak lol

I think The Flash that you grew up to, is the same one I grew up to as well. Wally West. Dude was awesome. I think the one in Injustice was the original one from the Silver Age which is Barry Allen.

Last edited:
Movie was on point and really violent . It was good seeing dc folks getting it in aqua man was outrageous

Highly recommend it to those that are still on the fence. Still blown away by the level of violence.

Back
Top Bottom