Justice League - The Flashpoint Paradox

Just finished watching. Movie was just awesome! The body count. The story. Thomas Wayne! Dude was just one bad mofo!

After credits scene was a good preview for the follow up.

Thanks, missed that

No problem fam. It was just pretty short though.

Really looking forward to the next one. Justice League: War is the title, I think. I would assume it would cover the first arc of JL in the New 52. Hope they do Court of Owls next :smokin

Love that they actually included Grifter from Wildcats, one of my favorites from Jim Lees Wildstorm.

Movie was really good too, DC animated movie never disappoints as some already said.

Last edited:
I was not expecting so much violence and death in this movie. It was awesome. :lol: :pimp:
I'm looking forward to the next film(s). :smokin

Now just need to have a animated series like this that can stay around for awhile on toonami/adult swim

Love that they actually included Grifter from Wildcats, one of my favorites from Jim Lees Wildstorm.

Movie was really good too, DC animated movie never disappoints as some already said.

Grifter was my dude as well. Yo RFX, you reading the Trinity War storyline?

Doesn't Pandora remind you of Zealot?

I was just confused about the credit scene but i think it leads to the next movie coming out Justice League: war?

Also wonderwoman is brutal in this movie 
sick.gif

I was just confused about the credit scene but i think it leads to the next movie coming out Justice League: war?

sick.gif

You're right. It does serve as a preview for JL:War.

sick.gif

If u haven't done so, you should watch the wonder woman dc animated movie. That movie was very brutal lol :wow: :lol:

So in that universe the Joker was Bruce's mom? Movie was good though, wasn't expecting all that violence.

what was the point of this movie? just saw it the other day. Injustice > Flashpoint.

It just seemed like a giant tangent. 
Its the butterfly effect/BTTF story that DC has already done.  Flash goes back in time to change something, everything changes, *gasp*. Makes it back to his present day with a letter to Bruce from his father... shoulda went back and got Gray's Sports Almanac.
was not impressed, and i love time travel movies

It reset the whole world and it is DCs way of introducing the New 52. As you'll notice, Flash' suit is different in the new present time (the end), that is his New 52 suit. So from now on, assuming they'll continue this route now, the stories will be based off of the New 52. The next film, JL: War is also a New 52 storyline and in the new 52, almost everyone's origins is slightly different.

Back
Top Bottom