JUVENILE INTERVIEW: BIRDMAN IS RIPPING OFF WAYNE...

NO LIMIT was the Only BLACK owned independant label homie Cash Money went with Universal in 98'...CASH MONEY was only independent when they were local down here...

i think all these major artists are getting scammed, anybody you see on the T.V. screen that looks like they living the life isn't really living like that. these big wigs in the labels be seeing all that major money.

:stoneface:
400 Degreez is still the best thing that ever happen to Cash Money Records.

Look at the biggest Young Money groupie on NT...DipsetGeneral cheerleading.

:rofl: Dipset STOP it

Fam, you seriously be saying some stupid comments, you a troll.

listen duke, you my dude and all but
cash money millionaires >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. YMCMB
and this is comin from a cat that bleeds da 5 boros.
juve is no different then Ice Cube when he found out he was getting fleeced by jerry heller and Eazy-E back in da NWA era.
sure da lime light of a hot team is addicting, but if your money aint right, and da spot light is away for a moment, you're gonna drown.

You can't be serious.
NOBODY in YMCMB besides Drake, Wayne, and Nicki is making any decent bread. Why would he be jealous or mad he's not with that clown crew?

No cheerleading. Ya'll blind if you don't see Juve is clearly mad. Money this, money that. Juve ain't makin' no comeback in 2013 & beyond. No disrespect to Juve the Great.

Yesterday, we reported on a semi-controversial interview that Juvenile did with Complex, where he revealed that there was still a lot of turmoil when it came to his feelings about Cash Money.

Well, as it turns out, things have changed for the better, and Juvenile no longer holds any ill will toward Lil’ Wayne, Birdman, or anyone from Cash Money. In a statement released today to AllHipHop.com, Juvenile states that the interview was old, and that he and his original family have made peace with one another. Check out what he told us below:

“I am truly excited to say that it’s a new day. There are a lot of old interviews out there that can reflect old negativity. Luckily, in recent months, circumstances brought me and Cash Money back together and I was able to re-unite with members of my original crew. That’s why we all have decided to leave negativity in the past. I am truly looking forward to the future and to my future work with Baby, Lil Wayne , YMCMB and Cash Money. “Picture Perfect” is the beginning and we have a lot more to come. Get ready!”

Are you looking forward to Juvenile teaming back up with Cash Money?

http://allhiphop.com/2012/11/06/hip-hop-rumors-juvenile-re-unites-with-lil-wayne-cash-money/

Yesterday, we reported on a semi-controversial interview that Juvenile did with Complex, where he revealed that there was still a lot of turmoil when it came to his feelings about Cash Money.

Well, as it turns out, things have changed for the better, and Juvenile no longer holds any ill will toward Lil’ Wayne, Birdman, or anyone from Cash Money. In a statement released today to AllHipHop.com, Juvenile states that the interview was old, and that he and his original family have made peace with one another. Check out what he told us below:

“I am truly excited to say that it’s a new day. There are a lot of old interviews out there that can reflect old negativity. Luckily, in recent months, circumstances brought me and Cash Money back together and I was able to re-unite with members of my original crew. That’s why we all have decided to leave negativity in the past. I am truly looking forward to the future and to my future work with Baby, Lil Wayne , YMCMB and Cash Money. “Picture Perfect” is the beginning and we have a lot more to come. Get ready!”

Are you looking forward to Juvenile teaming back up with Cash Money?
http://allhiphop.com/2012/11/06/hip-hop-rumors-juvenile-re-unites-with-lil-wayne-cash-money/
in politics they call this "evolving from your position" in hiphop its just acting like game.

Baby must be giving these dudes crazy checks like nothing for them to go through years of legal battle and fighting for royalties, and then all of sudden it's all good and Juvenile is his mans and the whole 50 grand.

I really hope Drake leaves after his 3rd album. Then again, I hope he doesn't, gets screwed over so we can have a Wayne vs. Drake beef. Sooo much lyrical ammo that can be used against both sides. Would be
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom