Kanye got Kim Kardashian pregnant. No troll.

Am I the only one who thinks that 'Ye and Kim together fits? I feel like that consensus is that Kanye is Goku super saiyan power level and Kim is on Krillin status. They're bout the same as far as celeb status aint they?

^I actually think they're a perfect fit together. Attention wise, they are on the same level, so neither would be jealous/envious of the other in that aspect.

Last edited:
Son, Kanye takes more L's than the state of Ohio, but he makes good music and has just as many W's so everyone gives him a pass.

Everyone thinks they know right better than Ye.

Who do yall think he should've wifed up?

its not about knowing better than anyone its just common sense

dude almost wifed up amber til he found out she was cheating (correct me if im wrong)
and now he got kim preg and shes known for being passed around
thats all bad i mean if he married her atleast he can get out but a baby is a different story

Son, Kanye takes more L's than the state of Ohio, but he makes good music and has just as many W's so everyone gives him a pass.

2010 called. It wants its Ohio jokes back.
Originally Posted by MrONegative View Post

Everyone thinks they know right better than Ye.

Who do yall think he should've wifed up?

Kim Kardashian.

KIM KARDASHIAN

Y'all sound like some ******g birds talking about they're doing it for the attention, they need each other for attention and ****
laugh.gif

Why isn't it possible that Kanye, who for pretty much the past decade, has had the ability to pick any bird off the face of this Earth and do whatever he wants to her, really wants to date this woman . . . you think dude is being forced to do this as some sort of publicity stunt . . . Kanye of all people
laugh.gif
son hates paparazzi and all that

I could tell son was serious about this broad when he snapped on that white paparazzi lady when she asked him about Reggie Bush's baby . . . mad disrespectful
roll.gif

SMH Y'all got so much hate in y'alls souls

what a coincidence that she gets pregnant when a couple months ago she was on birth control on the show...

she isnt interesting at all so she has to do ish like get married...
mean.gif

the other 2 sisters have great personalities and are funny and are starting their families she was messing with kanye when she was married to homie with the big head..

article-0-0EB2746000000578-662_634x475.jpg

she got more than enough money.

They are just in love.

Who cares though,.....
likes seriously

so many girls out there that have been passed around and you dont even know it...

she got more than enough money.
They are just in love.
Who cares though,.....
likes seriously
so many girls out there that have been passed around and you dont even know it...

No is impossible!

It's a scam

They need to stretch their 15 min.

No way Kanye could fall for an attractive celeb on the same level as him

Kim is a garden tool.

not srs

No is impossible!
It's a scam
They need to stretch their 15 min.
No way Kanye could fall for an attractive celeb on the same level as him
Kim is a garden tool.
not srs

If people in here heard his song theraflu you would hear..

And I'll admit, I had fell in love with Kim
Around the same time she had fell in love with him

But Kim did smash Bow Wow....

n ray j n reggie.. hmmm

for pretty much the past decade, has had the ability to pick any bird off the face of this Earth and do whatever he wants to her​

:lol:

You really believe this?

What man would type such a thing?

On another note.....

Anyone want to take a guess who has the most responses in this thread?

**** is downright disturbing.....

Everybody talking like it's gonna be a boy, but what if it's a girl? She could quite possible be the next evolutionary step in mankind.

Made me think of that Kanye line: "Until you have a daughter thats what I call karma."

Back
Top Bottom