Kanye got Kim Kardashian pregnant. No troll.

Did you just say "because for like" ????
nerd.gif
ASHSJFKLNFAINFAP;LDG

LMFAOOO

WEAK!

1) Meekmills has no life. go outside for a little bit girl, you seem like you have a lot to learn.

2) How are you going to call anyone a stan when you post 50 times in the same thread?  ol baby feet #$$ richardrider

Man the homie really is popping in the world because she made a sex tape with a musician who wasn't even all that famous and got her moms to sell it. Yikes...All of this because of that? I mean I guess since the video came out and everything, she got a show off of it, takes pictures, and she has the dash line now and stuff, but all that came from...a sex tape that HER MOM sold? :lol:
What's crazy is living in L.A., I know quite a few people who know them. Promiscuous doesn't even begin to describe Kim and her mom. Before this Kanye stuff, I think Kim was on BC for like, a decade plus :x Kim has been yolo since she was like 16, 17 years old. Yikes.
But you know what...I ain't even mad. Some people desire "The Life" so much that they'll do whatever it takes to be immersed in it. Look at the status she has attained in our world today. Look at where her family (in large part because of her) is at on the totem pole of the world. Look at the life she lives on the daily. When you evaluate that and take that into perspective, can you really blame her for her promiscuous ways? IMO that's the ultimate come up. You do what you gotta do to get on and you use all of your assets (her body) to do so.
Sidebar: It's very plausible and probably true that Kanye just fell in love with her and are doing things that people in love do. That's really all there is to it. Not a big deal that Kanye got her preggers to me. She has money, she doesn't "need" Kanye's money or fame to pop so she really could have found love with homie. And if were being honest, (No Homo) kanye is the worst looking guy she has messed with publicly. 5'7 chubby black guy and...Kim Kardashian.
:smh: at me writing all this :lol:

Haha I :rofl: at the "5'7 chubby black guy and...Kim Kardashian."

I love Ye's music, but I have to say.. out of all the dudes Kim K has publicly been involved with.. he's the worst looking. I mean it was all down hill after Reggie Bush. Visually speaking at least lol.

Whoa, I really never noticed how idolized Kanye was on NT. You have guys thoroughly defending/insulting him in this thread (It's 20-something pages, I had to read it). Usually these types of threads are filled with laughs, but this one is filled with you dummies bickering about Kanye and his love life.

Preach.

As Cam'ron would say....

"that ****'s disgusting...."

Man the homie really is popping in the world because she made a sex tape with a musician who wasn't even all that famous and got her moms to sell it. Yikes...All of this because of that? I mean I guess since the video came out and everything, she got a show off of it, takes pictures, and she has the dash line now and stuff, but all that came from...a sex tape that HER MOM sold?
laugh.gif

What's crazy is living in L.A., I know quite a few people who know them. Promiscuous doesn't even begin to describe Kim and her mom. Before this Kanye stuff, I think Kim was on BC for like, a decade plus
sick.gif
Kim has been yolo since she was like 16, 17 years old. Yikes.
But you know what...I ain't even mad. Some people desire "The Life" so much that they'll do whatever it takes to be immersed in it. Look at the status she has attained in our world today. Look at where her family (in large part because of her) is at on the totem pole of the world. Look at the life she lives on the daily. When you evaluate that and take that into perspective, can you really blame her for her promiscuous ways? IMO that's the ultimate come up. You do what you gotta do to get on and you use all of your assets (her body) to do so.
Sidebar: It's very plausible and probably true that Kanye just fell in love with her and are doing things that people in love do. That's really all there is to it. Not a big deal that Kanye got her preggers to me. She has money, she doesn't "need" Kanye's money or fame to pop so she really could have found love with homie. And if were being honest, (No Homo) kanye is the worst looking guy she has messed with publicly. 5'7 chubby black guy and...Kim Kardashian.
mean.gif
at me writing all this
laugh.gif
Haha I
roll.gif
at the "5'7 chubby black guy and...Kim Kardashian."

I love Ye's music, but I have to say.. out of all the dudes Kim K has publicly been involved with.. he's the worst looking. I mean it was all down hill after Reggie Bush. Visually speaking at least lol.
33935fb0e9cd88d71b5710add285a480167b556.gif

It's only "Ayoooo" if you aren't comfortable with your sexuality. If you feel uncomfortable with identifying if a male is handsome or attractive or not, then you have some underlying issues you need to handle bro...

Ehhhh, not really.

Why would I care how "handsome or attractive" another man is....

When I'm not attracted to men?

That's something for the people that are attracted to men (women or homosexual men) to judge in my opinion.

I will say, I've heard many women say they do not find him attractive at all.

Dude's don't notice if another guy is handsome or not. We just notice if they're not ugly :lol: Don't act like that's not the truth either, cause you know if your ex hooks up with a new dude, you're either like LOL or "Well his shoes ****** up anyway".

This is really at the root of why I honestly despise her.
This broad has no discernable skills, nor proverbial talents. She simply sucked a ****, and became an influential multi-millionaire from doing so. She's being eating good ever since because she took on the role of "sex-goddess" and ran with it. The grand irony of it all-- the fact that she was an absolute bore in her sex-tape.
It really says something about our values as a nation, literal and metaphorically speaking, when a woman like this can ascend the socio-political and economic ranks--see her being invited to the White House Press Ball as an honored guest--with nary a complaint about the sheer lunacy of it all.
We've got men groveling for her (I aint gon' lie, I myself have occasionally done a double take on some of her pictures--all in all though, I hate her) and women aspiring to be her. Dudes is seriously thirsting for a harlot and females are putting her on the pedestal--am I the only one who sees just how crazy this is? :lol:
I'm not a conspiracy theorist--and in fact I do my best to tune-out those "folks" here on NT and elsewhere who identify with the label-- but there's a part of me that wants to believe that is all a magnificently orchestrated ruse by the powers-that-be with the goal in mind of dumbing down the population, further.
If you can rob the masses of their values by constantly promoting figures like Kim Kardashian and all that they symbolize, teaching young men and women to cherish above all things fame and fortune and beauty, all the while subordinating worthwhile pursuits like education, a thirst for knowledge, patience, diligence, judiciousness, etc, then who among this lobotomized lot will honestly raise a voice of concern and reason when pertinent, nation defining, issues are being discussed and/or suppressed? Debt-ceiling? Nah we off dat, but I am try'na cop and/or rob dudes for for Yeezy's so I can be fly like Kanye; Citizens United vs. Federal Election Commision? Nah I aint try'n hear that; but I do want to take 100+ booty shot pics and post 'em on instagram so I can get more LIKES and become a local celebrity, or dare I wonder, a national celebrity...:smh:
It would be ignorant of me to state that Kim K is the problem. I believe, however, that she and others like her are touchstones of a more pressing problem in American society, and perhaps Western society in general. Maybe this is part of our social evolution?
Marilyn Monroe died before her time (suicide), as did Anna Nicole Smith (also suicide). As such, we never got the chance to see just how far a full fledged media created and driven "sex-symbol-godess" could be pushed. The Kim K empire will certainly offer us the possibility of seeing just how far they can peddle this nonsense, and equally as tantalizing, just how much more crow the public is willing to eat before they "wisen" up to the farce that this whole affair is.

Man this was very well written.

However, I ask you, if a female wants to go in the Kim K route, is she in the wrong?

Ehhhh, not really.
Why would I care how "handsome or attractive" another man is....
When I'm not attracted to men?
That's something for the people that are attracted to men (women or homosexual men) to judge in my opinion.
I will say, I've heard many women say they do not find him attractive at all.

Part of my point :lol:

But it's not about being attracted to men or not. Lord knows i'm not but male or female, most would admit that Reggie Bush, Kris Humpries, etc. are all far more attractive physically than Kanye west.

Part of my point :lol:
But it's not about being attracted to men or not. Lord knows i'm not but male or female, most would admit that Reggie Bush, Kris Humpries, etc. are all far more attractive physically than Kanye west.

I'm not qualified to make that distinction. If you feel like you are, more power to you.

I will also state that those same women who did not find Kanye West attractive also did not find Humphries attractive.

So I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, but again, more power to you.

I'm out yo. Estrogen levels are escalating in here.

Only the Taiwanese can come up with something like this. Their perspective on the the pregnancy like those previous animation videos.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they got the baby singing in the womb and wearing shutter glasses.
roll.gif
Kris holding the cam while they do it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom