Kanye got Kim Kardashian pregnant. No troll.

Man the homie really is popping in the world because she made a sex tape with a musician who wasn't even all that famous and got her moms to sell it. Yikes...All of this because of that? I mean I guess since the video came out and everything, she got a show off of it, takes pictures, and she has the dash line now and stuff, but all that came from...a sex tape that HER MOM sold? :lol:

What's crazy is living in L.A., I know quite a few people who know them. Promiscuous doesn't even begin to describe Kim and her mom. Before this Kanye stuff, I think Kim was on BC for like, a decade plus :x Kim has been yolo since she was like 16, 17 years old. Yikes.

But you know what...I ain't even mad. Some people desire "The Life" so much that they'll do whatever it takes to be immersed in it. Look at the status she has attained in our world today. Look at where her family (in large part because of her) is at on the totem pole of the world. Look at the life she lives on the daily. When you evaluate that and take that into perspective, can you really blame her for her promiscuous ways? IMO that's the ultimate come up. You do what you gotta do to get on and you use all of your assets (her body) to do so.

Sidebar: It's very plausible and probably true that Kanye just fell in love with her and are doing things that people in love do. That's really all there is to it. Not a big deal that Kanye got her preggers to me. She has money, she doesn't "need" Kanye's money or fame to pop so she really could have found love with homie. And if were being honest, (No Homo) kanye is the worst looking guy she has messed with publicly. 5'7 chubby black guy and...Kim Kardashian.

:smh: at me writing all this :lol:

Son just stop.

U gon go and talk about way he looks... come on fam. Thats kanye west. Dont disrespect the Got.

Man the homie really is popping in the world because she made a sex tape with a musician who wasn't even all that famous and got her moms to sell it. Yikes...All of this because of that? I mean I guess since the video came out and everything, she got a show off of it, takes pictures, and she has the dash line now and stuff, but all that came from...a sex tape that HER MOM sold? :lol:

What's crazy is living in L.A., I know quite a few people who know them. Promiscuous doesn't even begin to describe Kim and her mom. Before this Kanye stuff, I think Kim was on BC for like, a decade plus :x Kim has been yolo since she was like 16, 17 years old. Yikes.

But you know what...I ain't even mad. Some people desire "The Life" so much that they'll do whatever it takes to be immersed in it. Look at the status she has attained in our world today. Look at where her family (in large part because of her) is at on the totem pole of the world. Look at the life she lives on the daily. When you evaluate that and take that into perspective, can you really blame her for her promiscuous ways? IMO that's the ultimate come up. You do what you gotta do to get on and you use all of your assets (her body) to do so.

Sidebar: It's very plausible and probably true that Kanye just fell in love with her and are doing things that people in love do. That's really all there is to it. Not a big deal that Kanye got her preggers to me. She has money, she doesn't "need" Kanye's money or fame to pop so she really could have found love with homie. And if were being honest, (No Homo) kanye is the worst looking guy she has messed with publicly. 5'7 chubby black guy and...Kim Kardashian.

Did you just say "because for like" ???? :nerd:

Did you just say "because for like" ???? :nerd:
nah dat bc :evil:

Still...that sex tape will be forever, and now you got a kid with her smh what happened to the Louis Vuitton Don

Whoa, I really never noticed how idolized Kanye was on NT. You have guys thoroughly defending/insulting him in this thread (It's 20-something pages, I had to read it). Usually these types of threads are filled with laughs, but this one is filled with you dummies bickering about Kanye and his love life.

Did you just say "because for like" ????
nerd.gif

Last edited:
As long as his relationship w/ Kim and his baby don't have an adverse effect on his music, then I'm good.

Kanye is one of those rare, once in decade, artists, that really care about the albums he/she puts out. I think Michael Jackson was in that "zone" when he made Thriller, The Beach Boys when they made Pet Sounds, etc. I know I'm comparing Kanye to legends right now, but in all honestly, I do believe Kanye had that sort of crazy, sociopath work ethic and drive when creating his albums, dude when nuts in the studio and was crazy passionate about societies reaction to the music. I just hope he doesn't put his music on the back burner with all the E! Celebrity life at the forefront of his life along with the baby. 

just remembered she used to mess with one the jacksons sons too...the kids name was TJ.

her list from maybe 2007-2012 is like 25 deep..thats just the ones on record..
mean.gif

I know everyone has a past but damn Ye should have looked at the VagFax. I didn't know it was that many :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom