Kanye really though

why is this so new?
didnt anyone realize he wore a skirt the whole damn tour with Jay Z..
you guys are late....

i know people are 15 months late on this..whats up with that pyrex hoody hes wearing tho..

Last edited:
I rather dome Franalations than Kanye...he's probably smaller would be more gentle.
roll.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

I don't know why people making it a big deal.

He been doing the kilt since WTT tour.

Hell even glow in the dark tour he had something's similar to a kilt

Said it took him 7 shows to feel fully comfortable rocking it :lol:

THE AMOUNT OF HOMOPHOBIA ON THIS WEBSITE IS DISGUSTING. WHY DO YOU CARE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO PERFORM ORAL SEX ON A MALE? IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN WHEN YOU CLOWNS EXPRESS YOUR DESPERATION SAYING YOU WOULD DRAG YOUR GENITALIA THROUGH A QUARTER MILE OF HOT COAL JUST TO PERFORM ORAL ON THAT OVERWEIGHT WOMAN YOU CALL THICK, DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WANT TO READ THAT EITHER? THE HOMOPHOBIA MUST STOP NOW.

THE AMOUNT OF HOMOPHOBIA ON THIS WEBSITE IS DISGUSTING. WHY DO YOU CARE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO PERFORM ORAL SEX ON A MALE? IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN WHEN YOU CLOWNS EXPRESS YOUR DESPERATION SAYING YOU WOULD DRAG YOUR GENITALIA THROUGH A QUARTER MILE OF HOT COAL JUST TO PERFORM ORAL ON THAT OVERWEIGHT WOMAN YOU CALL THICK, DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WANT TO READ THAT EITHER? THE HOMOPHOBIA MUST STOP NOW.

23724526.jpg

Last edited:
King troll.:wow:

He been doing this for 2 years. Ever since the WTT tour started.​

Both him and A$AP look so corny.​

But the tied hoodie/tied flannel look is clean. However me not being a celebrity, I just would have a hard time explaining what practicality a tied shirt around my waist would offer. :lol: .​

kanye-west-pa5.jpg

kanyewest15.jpg

tumblr_mexlggUzAt1qfcqfoo1_1280.jpg

index.php

You know in the 90s it was pretty normal for a man to wear his shirt tied around his waist...

View media item 170822
View media item 170823

Last edited:
Its a whole Gender reversal agenda, and they use the most influential to push it.

Dudes scrap their facial hair off and wear Pinked out Foambs amongst many other FEMALE type of behavior :smh:

Someone teach these boys that this aint the way

Last edited:
Avoid my post towards you? Can't avoid you would top off or catch just for that gold you posted.... Sad what y'all would do for money. Basically admitting you'd prostitute yourself out for some gold is comical 
roll.gif

That egyptian wear is considered "high-fashion" something alot of you weirdos would wear supposedly since you can as long as you have money 
mean.gif

Not a pic I'd usually post, but an example of the ****ery you Ye ryders are about

Money or no money, wont change me or make me try to get attention. Women feed for attention, since when did men?

So
Avoid my post towards you? Can't avoid you would top off or catch just for that gold you posted.... Sad what y'all would do for money. Basically admitting you'd prostitute yourself out for some gold is comical :rofl:

That egyptian wear is considered "high-fashion" something alot of you weirdos would wear supposedly since you can as long as you have money :smh:
Not a pic I'd usually post, but an example of the ****ery you Ye ryders are about

Money or no money, wont change me or make me try to get attention. Women feed for attention, since when did men?

So what you're saying is you wouldn't top Ye off?
The **** is wrong with you fambs?

Back
Top Bottom