Kanye West $53 Million in Debt ... "Mark Zuckerberg HELP !!

i know what u said, but da point remains....you gotta cultivate a brand before people buy into it...

Man trying to follow the Frank Lucas route forreal by moving the entire manufacturing to Wyoming. I was wondering what he was gonna do with all that land & he's basically trying to create his own wearhouses & shops all in one area.

By consolidating his manufacturing and retail space in Wyoming, Ye will create (and sustain) jobs.

Ye can ride the support wave he has created (and will continue to create) to the governorship and possibly a Senate seat (although both require lengthy residency requirements), that can be used as a springboard to the White House.

It won't be Kanye 2024 or 2028 (like he keeps saying) but can very realistically be Kanye 2032, or 2036.

By consolidating his manufacturing and retail space in Wyoming, Ye will create (and sustain) jobs.

Ye can ride the support wave he has created (and will continue to create) to the governorship and possibly a Senate seat (although both require lengthy residency requirements), that can be used as a springboard to the White House.

It won't be Kanye 2024 or 2028 (like he keeps saying) but can very realistically be Kanye 2032, or 2036.

IDK anything about him doing politics & i honestly feel that was a troll, but i do think a black man bringing a giant garment manufacturing business to life is a big deal. If i remember correctly a big part of his initial problem with the fashion industry was that they were picking & choosing who they let use those factories in Paris, or manipulating the prices based off who you were.

If this allows more young designers to have to jump through less rings of fire to get things going, i love it.

Ye can ride the support wave he has created (and will continue to create) to the governorship and possibly a Senate

da Terminator & Jessie da Body Ventura were Governors, and Al Franken was senator, so its not out da realm of possibility...

after Trump is gone 2024 i think im checking outta politics...no way id be able to swallow da bull ish "political speak" after 8 years of da Telfon Don talking greasy & keeping it funky...ish gonna be like trying to un ringing a bell.

The one difference between those celebs running for office and Kanye doing it is that they were white...

Kanye being Kanye can't hold his tongue or emotions, and while that Worked for Trump that whole dynamic changes when it's a black man doing it :lol: . I think Kanye would be waisting his time even attempting politics.

I'm interested to see how he builds up this property he's bought tho, if he sticks to trying to create studios, manufacturing, and affordable housing this would be a extremely dope thing he's doing.

Name one that was Black, while also battling mental illness.

None.... but he can be the 1st. I think he has a shot, especially if he can bring in jobs and help their economy. That would be a big plus under his belt.

Why does it sound so absurd to you? We’ve had so many celebs hold offices for a while now. It’s not a new thing.
Because it ignores the political dynamics at play in Wyoming.

WY is the most red state in the country, Ye kissing Trump's *** is not enough to warrant that much political clout. He is still a black man.

WY is also ran by coal interest. It is the windiest state in the country, and tons of open land. It is perfect for wind turbines, but instead to taking that win WY taxes wind to making the economics not work. So if someone thinks a factory will be enough to get Ye into office they are being naive. Ye is on his Ruckus steez but he will have to go even more right, and gain favor with tons of private interest to even have a chance. And probably have to find a way to turn into a white man

Building a factory is not gonna help him that musch. Hell Tesla's battery factory as added a lot of jobs in Nevada, but Musk would not win an election in the state because of his anti-worker reputation in a state with strong unions.

None.... but he can be the 1st. I think he has a shot, especially if he can bring in jobs and help their economy. That would be a big plus under his belt.
What's the Black population in a state like Wyoming? I know that there is a significant White christian republican base there. The joke is that he will be helping Trump supporters, not the people who look like him, coming from his own similar background.

Many, those including myself, will never get behind something like that.

He can be their special kind of negro if he wishes.

I think that bringing in money/jobs could carry him far in those states with plenty of open land. There’s not much going on so to add this to their state economy would be a plus for the locals. Also, California is a Dem. state yet the Terminator made it through. Anything is possible.

As for the locals being white....not really Kanye’s fault or concern. This dude found the cheapest, biggest and cleanest land he could afford and it just so happens to be in Wyoming. Would’ve been great to have been in states with more his folks but you see it’s not possible for the price.

Man Kanye ain't ****ing Fred Hampton :lol:

dude ain't revolving his entire business around trying to employ black people, i would imagine he's attempting to build this factory in Wyoming because of monetary reasons.

According to that last article California has been trying to get him to shut down the things he's been building on his Calabasses properties. I would assume this is a much cheaper alternative to that.

It should be his concern, considering that the people he will be helping hate the people who look like him, while only accepting him because of his celebrity status.

I think that bringing in money/jobs could carry him far in those states with plenty of open land. There’s not much going on so to add this to their state economy would be a plus for the locals. Also, California is a Dem. state yet the Terminator made it through. Anything is possible.

As for the locals being white....not really Kanye’s fault or concern. This dude found the cheapest, biggest and cleanest land he could afford and it just so happens to be in Wyoming. Would’ve been great to have been in states with more his folks but you see it’s not possible for the price.
The state economy is 40% coal, they are the biggest coal supplier in the country. Ye's factory is not gonna replace all those high playing coal jobs that are disappearing.

Your argument is basically "other celebs have become governors, so Ye can too" then you are handwaving all the other factors and dynamics at play.

If Kanye wants to be governor, the racial dynamics in the state is his concern.

Man Kanye ain't ****ing Fred Hampton :lol:

dude ain't revolving his entire business around trying to employ black people, i would imagine he's attempting to build this factory in Wyoming because of monetary reasons.

According to that last article California has been trying to get him to shut down the things he's been building on his Calabasses properties. I would assume this is a much cheaper alternative to that.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It should be his concern, considering that the people he will be helping hate the people who look like him, while only accepting him because of his celebrity status.

Fam guess what this is America, if your doing business on any level or engaging in consumerism on any level your more than likely putting money in the pockets of some racist people.

Kanye isn't creating garment manufactures to supply the state of Wyoming with Jobs, It's is probably one of the most cost effective places that he could find to develop that business w/o big interference.

We have got to stop with this fairy tale and expecting every black person with money to move ahead like they Marcus Garvey or Bobby Seale :lol: , everyone's mission in life isn't to be a black revolutionist.

It’s too much to put on him when all he wants to do is get his business going. If he succeeds he can move it elsewhere. The point is to get it going first. Besides, racism isn’t exclusive to a Wyoming.

The state economy is 40% coal, they are the biggest coal supplier in the country. Ye's factory is not gonna replace all those high playing coal jobs that are disappearing.

Your argument is basically "other celebs have become governors, so Ye can too" then you are handwaving all the other factors and dynamics at play.

If Kanye wants to be governor, the racial dynamics in the state is his concern.
He’s not there to replace coal. Him opening a factory/factories will help add more jobs to the ones already available, doesn’t sound like this would be a negative impact. Just the opposite.

Reason why I mentioned that celebs can hold offices is because you have seen it happen in states where their personal party affiliation doesn’t match the state they win it in....example Arnold in Dem. state California. Kanye shouldn’t be counted out completely.

:lol: :lol:

What's wrong famb, me constantly posting laughing emojis is bothering you. :lol: :lol:

How bout you take your own advice and release Ye's dong from your grasp. Another one...:lol:

Your in Every Kanye thread tagging me or quoting me with absolutely nothing to say... I've seen you have this weirdo energy towards Ninjahood in various other threads also, i'm not trying to be your new internet fixation homie

so again step away from the frank stand & enjoy your holiday, leave me the hell out of it.

Your in Every Kanye thread tagging me or quoting me with absolutely nothing to say... I've seen you have this weirdo energy towards Ninjahood in various other threads also, i'm not trying to be your new internet fixation homie

so again step away from the frank stand & enjoy your holiday, leave me the hell out of it.
Your *** been all kinds of disrespectful and condescending, and now you want to play victim.

I don't give a damn about what you post, I mock nonsense when I see it, and you been peddling a ton of it in regards to Ye.

Your *** is the one that bumped a two year old thread to mock people and now that someone laughs at your post, you're upset.

You are just like Ninja, can't handle when someone returns the same energy you put out.

Dude please. Spare me your fragility.

Oh yeah.... :lol:

Your *** been all kinds of disrespectful and condescending, and now you want to play victim.

I don't give a damn about what you post, I mock nonsense when I see it, and you been peddling a ton of it in regards to Ye.

Your *** is the one that bumped a two year old thread to mock people and now that someone laughs at your post, you're upset.

You are just like Ninja, can't handle when someone returns the same energy you put out.

Dude please. Spare me your fragility.

Oh yeah.... :lol:

Fam You could staple these posts to your wall if you want, highlight them & alll........ Just remember when your done GOMD.

Back
Top Bottom