Kanye West $53 Million in Debt ... "Mark Zuckerberg HELP !!

Fam guess what this is America, if your doing business on any level or engaging in consumerism on any level your more than likely putting money in the pockets of some racist people.

Kanye isn't creating garment manufactures to supply the state of Wyoming with Jobs, It's is probably one of the most cost effective places that he could find to develop that business w/o big interference.

We have got to stop with this fairy tale and expecting every black person with money to move ahead like they Marcus Garvey or Bobby Seale :lol: , everyone's mission in life isn't to be a black revolutionist.
It's only a fairy tale when people attempt to suggest that supporting Black people first, is somehow wrong. White america supports white america, and looks to enrich, increase the wealth and opportunity of white america, yet that isn't a fairy tale.

It is considered the american dream.

People like Kanye West are a big problem when it comes to Black empowerment, in racist white america.

It’s too much to put on him when all he wants to do is get his business going. If he succeeds he can move it elsewhere. The point is to get it going first. Besides, racism isn’t exclusive to a Wyoming.

Right, white supremacy isn't exclusive to wyoming, but there are places like Michigan, where there are empty factories, and also a Black constituency that would gladly support a conscious Black man looking to build his brand. However, we know that West is about as unconscious as they come.

Last edited:
Right, white supremacy isn't exclusive to wyoming, but there are places like Michigan, where there are empty factories, and also a Black constituency that would gladly support a conscious Black man looking to build his brand. However, we know that West is about as unconscious as they come.

Quick Question: So if a factory in Detroit would support a conscious black man but Ye isn't seen as conscious are you saying that they would not support him if he would have used that factory in Detroit?

It's only a fairy tale when people attempt to suggest that supporting Black people first, is somehow wrong. White america supports white america, and looks to enrich, increase the wealth and opportunity of white america, yet that isn't a fairy tale.

It is considered the american dream.

People like Kanye West are a big problem when it comes to Black empowerment, in racist white america.

So of all the things in society that actively stop black empowerment Kanye & other black celebs are the "problem" stopping this?

do you know how much of a task it is asking a multimillion dollar businesses with moving parts in several cities & countries to stick to being 100% black? I know it sounds good & sounds ideal, but REALISTICALLY speaking the kind of unity that would take hasn't been shown.

We are asking a lot from these people in these high positions w/o accounting really looking in the mirror. this ain't just an easy finger snap & then it's kumbaya. this is an existence the some of the smartest & bravest men couldn't put together.

So i damn sure ain't looking at celebs to suddenly get it done. all i really expect is for them to reach a hand down and help some people up & Kanye has a 20 yr history of helping black people around him better their positions.

I'm not gonna Knock him because he hasn't found a way to heal racism & all the atrocities that have happened in the black community by 45

Quick Question: So if a factory in Detroit would support a conscious black man but Ye isn't seen as conscious are you saying that they would not support him if he would have used that factory in Detroit?
I am saying that he'd look a bit less Trumpian if he'd make the attempt to reach out to the people who look like him in a genuine manner. White privilege looks out for white america. It is time for Black wealth to do the same for those Black communities that have been devastated through white supremacy. It is not only Michigan, but Mississippi and other areas that have a struggling Black constituency need to be helped first by our own.

I thought about Michigan and why Kanye didn’t pick it as the spot. I can only come to the conclusion that it’s about the money. Sure, it’s probably on par with the land price but he would have to spend extra to tend to all the other problems with the area. That Wyoming land is literally starting from scratch.

So of all the things in society that actively stop black empowerment Kanye & other black celebs are the "problem" stopping this?

do you know how much of a task it is asking a multimillion dollar businesses with moving parts in several cities & countries to stick to being 100% black? I know it sounds good & sounds ideal, but REALISTICALLY speaking the kind of unity that would take hasn't been shown.

We are asking a lot from these people in these high positions w/o accounting really looking in the mirror. this ain't just an easy finger snap & then it's kumbaya. this is an existence the some of the smartest & bravest men couldn't put together.

So i damn sure ain't looking at celebs to suddenly get it done. all i really expect is for them to reach a hand down and help some people up & Kanye has a 20 yr history of helping black people around him better their positions.

I'm not gonna Knock him because he hasn't found a way to heal racism & all the atrocities that have happened in the black community by 45
I don't want Kanye West to heal racism. That cannot be done by anyone, and that is because racism is america's baby, an american creation. The problem lies in two parts, which is the method that West has chosen. The christian thing, which is the main source of brainwashing used on Black people since the 1600's in this country, and the fact that he thinks that he can escape his Blackness in racist white america.

Slavery was a choice, right?

This is the mofo we are dealing with. Now all the white people he will give jobs will ask, WHY CAN'T ALL BLACK PEOPLE BE LIKE KANYE?!

Trump is already hinting at this.

I am saying that he'd look a bit less Trumpian if he'd make the attempt to reach out to the people who look like him in a genuine manner. White privilege looks out for white america. It is time for Black wealth to do the same for those Black communities that have been devastated through white supremacy. It is not only Michigan, but Mississippi and other areas that have a struggling Black constituency need to be helped first by our own.

So, just gon skip over the question that we both know basically contradicts itself.

If you are expecting black folks to have the kind of "unity" white privilege has right now then you need to readjust your sight because that goal is WAAAY far in the future. White privilege is so engrained in our society that it is our society and since that's fact you have to erase all the data that has been instilled in us for centuries and reprogram everybody and we all know that's doesn't happen in an instant.
What you are thinking probably looks better today, but how does that work out 10+ years from now?
How much planning and factoring and how much thought have you put into putting a factory in any part of this nation?
I'd wager to believe that Ye and his team have but hundreds of man hours going over several details and laws and regulations and permits and have had those long phone and email conversations discussing the ins and outs that we haven't the slightest idea about.

What I'm saying is this, what you are proposing looks and sounds good but there's much more to it than just what you are saying.

So, just gon skip over the question that we both know basically contradicts itself.

If you are expecting black folks to have the kind of "unity" white privilege has right now then you need to readjust your sight because that goal is WAAAY far in the future. White privilege is so engrained in our society that it is our society and since that's fact you have to erase all the data that has been instilled in us for centuries and reprogram everybody and we all know that's doesn't happen in an instant.
What you are thinking probably looks better today, but how does that work out 10+ years from now?
How much planning and factoring and how much thought have you put into putting a factory in any part of this nation?
I'd wager to believe that Ye and his team have but hundreds of man hours going over several details and laws and regulations and permits and have had those long phone and email conversations discussing the ins and outs that we haven't the slightest idea about.

What I'm saying is this, what you are proposing looks and sounds good but there's much more to it than just what you are saying.
My answer was the correct one, and the reason why is that IMAGE, is everything. How things look in this country, perception, and in much of the world, has everything to do with how it is received. This is why BIden has a better reception among the older Black voter, than someone like Harris or Booker. It is about trust. West siding with the Orange Sphincter, stating that slavery was a choice, damned near getting on his hands and knees in the white house, should tell you what this dude is really all about. Of course mental illness is an issue there, but that only confirms the fact that this dude, mr. Bush does not care about Black people, has an agenda that will not empower the people who need help first.

I don't want Kanye West to heal racism. That cannot be done by anyone, and that is because racism is america's baby, an american creation. The problem lies in two parts, which is the method that West has chosen. The christian thing, which is the main source of brainwashing used on Black people since the 1600's in this country, and the fact that he thinks that he can escape his Blackness in racist white america.

Slavery was a choice, right?

This is the mofo we are dealing with. Now all the white people he will give jobs will ask, WHY CAN'T ALL BLACK PEOPLE BE LIKE KANYE?!

Trump is already hinting at this.

1) I am in now way in support of religion at all, with that said if your talking about trying to gather influence in the black community.... with have to deal with reality, and the reality is that the Black church still holds BIG value in the community. So if he was to try & "reach" black people the christian church would be a start

2) People have got to stop equating not agreeing with someones moves to trying to escape blackness, Not hating Donald Trump doesn't make you any less black, Having white friends doesn't make you any less black.

And as he has stated several times since then (& before if anyone viewed the interview prior to TMZ) the "slavery was a choice" was meant to speak on the generations afterwards that aren't in physical bondage but still choose to continue to do the same things that have gotten us no results.

and quite honestly who cares what those white folks think, our job isn't to try & change their mind about ****, nor should how they view something, dictate how we move.

1) I am in now way in support of religion at all, with that said if your talking about trying to gather influence in the black community.... with have to deal with reality, and the reality is that the Black church still holds BIG value in the community. So if he was to try & "reach" black people the christian church would be a start

2) People have got to stop equating not agreeing with someones moves to trying to escape blackness, Not hating Donald Trump doesn't make you any less black, Having white friends doesn't make you any less black.

And as he has stated several times since then (& before if anyone viewed the interview prior to TMZ) the "slavery was a choice" was meant to speak on the generations afterwards that aren't in physical bondage but still choose to continue to do the same things that have gotten us no results.

and quite honestly who cares what those white folks think, our job isn't to try & change their mind about ****, nor should how they view something, dictate how we move.

Let's talk about your oversimplification here, because you do well know that it is far more complicated than that, much more nuance. WHO is West empowering with his rhetoric, actions?

:lol: ish been around since da dawn of man.
Wrong. However, your blissful ignorance fueled through your needed acceptance into white culture, does not surprise anyone.

Racism was created in America, before that? It was called tribalism. Hate had always existed. It wasn't until laws were created to support white supremacy, did racism actually begin. Sexism existed through religious authority. However, race based subjugation did not occur until an identity was identified. My man Present and Debso and I have already established this here on many threads with historical documentation.

Take that as you will.

Let's talk about your oversimplification here, because you do well know that it is far more complicated than that, much more nuance. WHO is West empowering with his rhetoric, actions?

This is my point...... his rhetoric & actions our HIS OWN. If someone see's Kanye West with a Maga hat.... and that makes them a trump supporter.... they were gonna be gone anyway.

His rhetoric this entire time has been make your own decisions, consider alternatives & be your ****ING self. dudes are basically telling him "stop your thought process because we've allowed our kids to love celebrity enough that they will make decisions based SOLELY off what you said" This isn't a Kanye West problem this is a community problem.

People are asking entertainers to be more than they are. We are acting like there isn't a bunch of Celebs on the liberal spectrum who do nothing but feed the youth Victim mentality.

The system this, the system that, the white man won't allow you to do this, society won't allow you to that, WHO ARE THEY EMPOWERING by constantly talking about a ****ed up system & never having any viable actions to fix that same system?

This system is completely broken & crooked, but begging to the same people who applied & refined it is ****ing insanity.

When you have these people supporting you, you gotta know that something's amiss.

The funny part is you know damn well Donald Trump doesn't care about Kanye's music. :lol:

He took Kanye's MAGA support and is milking it to the limit for the sole purpose of pandering.

This is my point...... his rhetoric & actions our HIS OWN. If someone see's Kanye West with a Maga hat.... and that makes them a trump supporter.... they were gonna be gone anyway.

His rhetoric this entire time has been make your own decisions, consider alternatives & be your ****ING self. dudes are basically telling him "stop your thought process because we've allowed our kids to love celebrity enough that they will make decisions based SOLELY off what you said" This isn't a Kanye West problem this is a community problem.

People are asking entertainers to be more than they are. We are acting like there isn't a bunch of Celebs on the liberal spectrum who do nothing but feed the youth Victim mentality.

The system this, the system that, the white man won't allow you to do this, society won't allow you to that, WHO ARE THEY EMPOWERING by constantly talking about a ****ed up system & never having any viable actions to fix that same system?

This system is completely broken & crooked, but begging to the same people who applied & refined it is ****ing insanity.
Kanye's antics will make white america comfortable not only with him, but even more comfortable with themselves. That is a HUGE problem. If you speak out against white domination, white rule? It is shut up and dribble. If you speak in support of the american dream, making white people feel comfortable in their ignorance? They will encourage you, GIVE you the platform that you desire while catering toward their insecurity. It is the bootstrap story that they love to laud.

Why can't more Black people be like Kanye?

I am certain that you can understand that.

Kanye's antics will make white america comfortable not only with him, but even more comfortable with themselves. That is a HUGE problem. If you speak out against white domination, white rule? It is shut up and dribble. If you speak in support of the american dream, making white people feel comfortable in their ignorance? They will encourage you, GIVE you the platform that you desire while catering toward their insecurity. It is the bootstrap story that they love to laud.

Why can't more Black people be like Kanye?

I am certain that you can understand that.

I understand what your trying to say, I just don't agree at all.

white america doesn't give a **** if your loud or quiet as a church mouse... they're not "comfortable" because some celeb embraced Trump... they're comfortable because they know just how this system works and who's in the positions of power.

IDGAF what a white person thinks about anything that i do or don't do. I rather someone tell me that it's possible to get out my situation then to place blame on someone else. It's victimhood.

I am well aware of all the systematic oppression Black people face in this country it definitely exist & it's effective. with that said begging the people who profit off that oppression, to somehow change it is ridiculous. It's up to us to find a way out of that **** one way or another.

I don't care if your liberal or republican, if your trying to make changes the only thing that matter in this country are Capital & connections, Kanye realized that the same way Jay did years ago. You could try to be a man of the people and do all the vocal ****, but the people don't realize the power they have, so in turn your powerless.

To make a shift alliances are gonna have to be made in some places you may not naturally think.

I guess robtooracist is back.

alchemist iq alchemist iq
Oh look, deflection when proven wrong. What else is new.
6744B730-43EA-4C0E-A9C0-D8425AD89AAB.png

lol, from what you've posted, robtooracist.
The caste system was a complex racial and biological hierarchy that did not allow for social mobility. The following hierarchy of the caste system is not an exhaustive nor fully extensive list since the many ethnicities and racial groups present during this time makes it difficult to record the exact social hierarchy.

Back
Top Bottom