Kanye West helped an unknown brand sell out overnight with 1 picture.

It's so dumb man, if I had that influence I wouldn't care about fashion, I'd be using my power to wake people up and help usher in a new, better, more positive world.
The thing is he has no influence over things that matter like politics or social causes. Hes not gonna convince a grown *** man to vote for someone but he sure as hell can convince teens to wear something.
But young people are the future.
the future has always behaved this way

Like when Jay-Z rocked the Hooligans sweatshirt at a Nets game. Boom. Gone.

It's so dumb man, if I had that influence I wouldn't care about fashion, I'd be using my power to wake people up and help usher in a new, better, more positive world.
The thing is he has no influence over things that matter like politics or social causes. Hes not gonna convince a grown *** man to vote for someone but he sure as hell can convince teens to wear something.
But young people are the future.
the future has always behaved this way
then it's no coincidence why we're regressing as a society.

Uh... We are at a 30 year low for violent crime and at one of the lowest number of war casualties in human history... What are you talking about?

Should we revert back to the good ole 1800's when society was better??? Or even early to mid 1900's...

What time period are you comparing present time to?

sheep gonna sheep

we need more leaders and less followers...now if only they applied that kanye quote to their lives just as seriously as whatever clothing he promotes 

What if all the people who bought em were NTers just reselling?
nerd.gif
Or worse...

Da...

Uh... We are at a 30 year low for violent crime and at one of the lowest number of war casualties in human history... What are you talking about?

Should we revert back to the good ole 1800's when society was better??? Or even early to mid 1900's...

Just because crime is down doesn't mean we're progressing as a society. There are still people around there world dying of hunger. There are still wars fought over religion. There is still a dependency on fossil fuels. Just because crime is down in America as you mention doesn't mean we've actually advanced by any means. We still have widespread ignorance. People are more occupied with reality television shows and following celebrities than going outside to change the world and make a difference.

Just because crime is down doesn't mean we're progressing as a society. There are still people around there world dying of hunger. There are still wars fought over religion. There is still a dependency on fossil fuels. Just because crime is down in America as you mention doesn't mean we've actually advanced by any means. We still have widespread ignorance. People are more occupied with reality television shows and following celebrities than going outside to change the world and make a difference.

You do know what the word "regressing" means right?

How can we be regressing when all the things you just pointed out are less prevalent than they were 100 years ago.?... And progressively less prevalent than the centuries before.

What school taught you history?

People in the early 19th century were out to change the world? You mean all the genocide and slavery in the past doesn't matter because people weren't watching reality tv?

The world is a much better place than it was 100 years ago or any number of years before that. Mortality rates have fallen, more human rights have been obtained worldwide. ....but this means nothing because people spend a few hours watching the kardashians?

Last edited:
It's scary since if he has this influence, why isn't he using it to change the world for the better instead of using it to sell junk to people?

like how?

And shirt is cool but doesnt seem like something super elitist/minimalist Ye would rock​

so you think theres gonna ever be a time where no one is hungry and everyone on the planet is going to be content with being equal lol?

What end game are y'all tryna push?

Y'all are naive if you think perfect nirvana is a realistic thing let alone something that Kanye ******* West can push into action :lol:

Kanye could walk outside in some booty shorts & timbs, these lames would step outside the next day looking like that :smh: damn shame

It's scary since if he has this influence, why isn't he using it to change the world for the better instead of using it to sell junk to people?

Happy people don't buy stuff they don't need to appeal to people they don't like.

exactly.......folks be wanting slavery/segregation bike so bad 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom