Kanye West helped an unknown brand sell out overnight with 1 picture.

HE RUNS FASHION FOR NORMAL FOLK, WHO GOTTA SPEND HALF THEIR CHECK JUST TO GET A KOOL JACKET.

WHO MADE THE LOUIS V BACKPACK POPULAR???? NOT SWAY. NOT EVEN RALPH. YE.

BEEN INFLUENCING SINCE 2002.

GAME OVER.

Kanye could walk outside in some booty shorts & timbs, these lames would step outside the next day looking like that
mean.gif
damn shame
" With my ego I can stand there with a speedo and still be looked at like a F*****G hero" - Yeezy 

This isn't a new phenomenon. People have always had their influences, especially kids. Hell, in 1983 school districts across the country had to keep kids from wearing single white gloves to school. Why?
View media item 1243609
Because of this cat :lol:

More like this .... Please do not forget the Jacket and how much juice ****** tried to put in they hair to look like this dude. Kanye isn't one of the first or last icons we will see, there were plenty before him and there will be plenty more afterwards.

Once you hit a certain age, trying to look like another man isnt cool

I remember the amount of grown *** men walking around with blonde patches :smh:

this has nothing to do with the thread I just wanted post Young Basquiat and maybe give you sourpusses a chuckle on Sunday

B1YTSHhIUAANQ_F.jpg

some people apparently thought he was The Weeknd lol

Last edited:
It's scary since if he has this influence, why isn't he using it to change the world for the better instead of using it to sell junk to people?

Have you never heard a Kanye West album?

You probably wear a lot of the clothes you have on now because of Kanye's influence. Ye did a lot more for the world than you think.

Influence heavy like an asteroid.

Back
Top Bottom