Kanyes wife goes on date for 500K gets mad when dude wants some butt...

your girl's employer is renting her out for $12hr
roll.gif

wow_gif.gif

why  even bother for 500k geeze that isn't **** well for her. acting like she don't have that laying around the pad. and that dude is like a fake *** hugh hefner lol

Celebrities and such do this all the time tho.. It just happens that these dudes was extra aggressive to Kim

Most of the time celebrities come.. say hi, drink some juice and leave..

Sounds like guests are all super rich aholes :lol:

Dude....I remember some Saudi prince or someone from the other side of the world was hiring artists left and right to do private concerts for him. I know 50 Cent was one of them. If you got dumb money, you make a celeb do whatever you want.

This makes no sense.

So she had security that her john wanted her to lose, but a dude in blackface kept bumrushing her?

I said the same thing, til it said they were filming for the reality shoe. Then it all made sense cuz they always have fake manufactured drama.

Agreed.

Also, that TMZ was NOTHING like what it sounded in the original article. If that's what she's referring to.

Dude made a bad joke. Maybe they don't understand the "er" vs. "a" in Austria.

You know how many white folks have said "****** In Paris" at this point?

Some of y'all girlfriends,baby mom, fiancé is cheating behind y'all back for free at least get 500k out of it
exactly dudes kill me with this..... acting like their girls/wives were virgins pure as driven snow and what not...half these dudes down on bended knees spending cake on rings wedding bells etc,... and im pretty sure they girl has done waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more then go out on a date with a guy and have drinks..

Cats saying oh I would leave divorce my wife for going on an arranged date for half a milli, yet married the same chick who done been with guys etc... slept with other men before them and they aint getting a dime, matter fact cost them money....

Agreed.

Also, that TMZ was NOTHING like what it sounded in the original article. If that's what she's referring to.

Dude made a bad joke. Maybe they don't understand the "er" vs. "a" in Austria.

You know how many white folks have said "****** In Paris" at this point?
the current French president used it as his damn campaign song, blew my mind

exactly dudes kill me with this..... acting like their girls/wives were virgins pure as driven snow and what not...half these dudes down on bended knees spending cake on rings wedding bells etc,... and im pretty sure they girl has done waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more then go out on a date with a guy and have drinks..

Cats saying oh I would leave divorce my wife for going on an arranged date for half a milli, yet married the same chick who done been with guys etc... slept with other men before them and they aint getting a dime, matter fact cost them money....

I understand where u coming from. But at the same time, all the past and **** was done before the fact. So hopefully dudes know about their girl's past. The fact that it's taking place while they're together (w a child) is what's kinda "whoa".

But at the end of the day, I'm sure kanye knew what was going down, and I'm sure he allowed her to go. So im sure he knows what the dealio. The way I see it, it's their life, we all trynna live ours, let them do them, and lets worry about what we gotta do to make this legal money. Put the grants in the safe cus we spending the Jackson's...washingtons go to wifey, you know how that go..

:lol: @ a career thot being outraged when dude who drops 500K wants to slide.

c'mon thotie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom