Kanyes wife goes on date for 500K gets mad when dude wants some butt...

500k!? these are the type of dudes messin up the game for the rest of us haha. For real though Kim engaged now and got a kid **** like this gotta stop. Then again stuff like this keep her relevant, so I can see why she did it

Everyone talkin bout they would go/send their wife. For 500k It's not worth it. Does money really run y'all like that? Would you be able to live w urself? You laying w your wife the night after she get her bootyhole tore up by Quasimodo..can you live w that?

For 500k he could take my sister, moms, and all my past exes.

Hell 1 million would fix any sorrows, if I had a wife she gonna have to take the L so I can get my birdman on.

:lol: yah you're right. I might take that offer cause a million does go a long way but no way would I ever be with her again. Sloppy seconds? Homey don't play that!

I don't understand the logic behind letting your fiancé/child's mother go on a date with another man...
215px-Indecent_proposal.jpg

Last edited:
I'd almost say it's weird that all of a sudden Kim is attracting all of these racists when she been with black guys.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

"The final straw. A short time later a guy came up to Kim and asked her to dance. She said she wasn't a good dancer, and then the guy responded, he would dance with her if the orchestra played "N's in Vienna."

This **** right here caused me to drop my phone, I wasn't ready! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom