Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

:lol: :lol: at the pedo comparisons. Everyone isn't DD status. All about preference, my ex was built like K and I thought she was sexy as a..... Black petite girls >>>> other race petites tho.

I like curvy chicks, but sometimes a slender chick with the right poise and femininity can be sexy as hell too. The name variations are EXTREMELY lame and tired.

[emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] bruh up there really trying to make a case for karate and her pubescent body. Look all I'm saying is if she gets you off then I gotta watch you around some middle schoolers because they are practically shaped the same, if not packing more than Katsura.

[emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] bruh up there really trying to make a case for karate and her pubescent body. Look all I'm saying is if she gets you off then I gotta watch you around some middle schoolers because they are practically shaped the same, if not packing more than Katsura.

Look... I understand most of you are trying to be funny.

But don't you think it's a little more suspect that you know what a middle schoolers body even looks like? And you're using that description to compare?

@shoefreakbaby, this is the interwebz. ***** just talkin.

Every single eye reading this would smash Karrottop at the drop of a hat.

Dont take none of this too seriously.

Last edited:
@shoefreakbaby, this is the interwebz. ***** just talkin.

Every single eye reading this would smash Karrottop at the drop of a hat.

Dont take none of this too seriously.

Would smash if it was thrown at me yeah but I'm not putting any effort into pursuing that at all. There's too many superior options out there.

Rhianna the type of chick that you tell your pull out game is strong.

Then don't pull out.

But don't you think it's a little more suspect that you know what a middle schoolers body even looks like? And you're using that description to compare?
Dude c'mon.

Why do you have to reach so far to claim ppl are suspect?

Are you and ppl that agree with you exceptions and never went to middle school? Did you skip and go straight to HS or something? :lol: :smh: I mean damn man if you've been to jhs you know exactly what kind of body types girls had at the time. Just like you knew back then what girls you were attracted to and those you weren't.

To claim otherwise is just plain bogus fronting. Acting like somebody that makes a comment like that has to be prowling around middle schools looking at 11 yr olds is so foolish.
All these essays for what? :lol:

By bash I meant made fun of, and yes women do make fun of women when they date short men.
Word to Pam ,gina and martin
There's nothing wrong with making fun of ppl for something like this.

The point is you guys are exaggerating
You just disagree that she looks like a minor. If you want to pretend that isn't the case for some females. Then stay in denial.

Last edited:
dudes want to throw shade at karmaloop but thirst over cassie even though @Diego  posted pics of coach k and cassie's bodies which had coach k winning

Some of you are really weird always comparing young boys to slim / petite women. We appreciate the slender women, go talk about young boys bodies somewhere else.

Last edited:

Dude c'mon.

Why do you have to reach so far to claim ppl are suspect?

Are you and ppl that agree with you exceptions and never went to middle school? Did you skip and go straight to HS or something? :lol: :smh: I mean damn man if you've been to jhs you know exactly what kind of body types girls had at the time. Just like you knew back then what girls you were attracted to and those you weren't.

To claim otherwise is just plain bogus fronting. Acting like somebody that makes a comment like that has to be prowling around middle schools looking at 11 yr olds is so foolish.
All these essays for what? :lol:

By bash I meant made fun of, and yes women do make fun of women when they date short men.
Word to Pam ,gina and martin
There's nothing wrong with making fun of ppl for something like this.

The point is you guys are exaggerating
You just disagree that she looks like a minor. If you want to pretend that isn't the case for some females. Then stay in denial.

I'm not reaching for anything :lol: I actually don't give a damn honestly.... I'm in the middle, just spectating yall going back and forth.

This is my opinion. I think it's more suspect that dudes compare a known female to 10 year old boys.

Back
Top Bottom