kc nter's where you @

anybody
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Hey Chris I was wondering what's the story behind your avy.

a NTer HBW (Handsome B Wonderful) now known as BobbyBrownPacks was on Next and got instantly Nexted
you still workin at D1cks?

No. I've made so much money off that place it wasn't necessary. I would get retros for half price and flip em. I haven't paid full price for aretro that has come out in the past two years unless it was a limited.
happy.gif

I did however cotemplate Kimbo Slicin' my store manager but thought better of it since I got a PO.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I did however cotemplate Kimbo Slicin' my store manager but thought better of it since I got a PO.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
b58159ea89171ed6c967abc4655ef020cf227e7.gif
is any d1cks store gettinany countdown packs?
nerd.gif

No thats another reason I wanted to quit. I am thinking about getting a part time job at Footaction

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I want the Black XX3s

I tried them on, they don't feel very good on my feet. Might be because I'm a size 12, and I put on a 13, but they felt thin and flimsy around myankles.

Not looking to cop any now that I've tried them on.

any places left in kc got all star xx3's left? i ordered the stealth xx3 on ndc(had a voucher for $160) but i prefer the all stars.

Kaleb have you seen them{allstars} in person?i have them and i'm not impressed. if i would have seen them in person i would have passed.

Back
Top Bottom