kc nter's where you @

hey joe{isn't that a song by a couple famous guys?}, consider it an open invite. get at me when you want to have a session.

Originally Posted by darren1967

hey joe{isn't that a song by a couple famous guys?

jimi-hendrix.jpg

Originally Posted by darren1967

hey joe{isn't that a song by a couple famous guys?}, consider it an open invite. get at me when you want to have a session.

Bet I'll give you a ring when the time comes. Mili my boy said he has that all day, What I told you about on the phone, You needa come get one
pimp.gif

Hey what up? Long time since I've been on here. I'm actually thinking of selling my DS collection off. Anybody know a size 9? And yes I know we'renot suppose to talk about selling stuff in here, but it's not like a whole else is going on here.
Just FYI the last shoe I bought was the aqua 8s. Yeah I've been out of the game for a while.

^^

haha. YOU have been out the game for a while. i havent bought a pair since the playoff 8s.

college expenses have kicked my +#$. cant wait to go back to kc.

since bannister is closed. footaction in oak park is the only place to get non GRs now?

there needs to be a shoe store at zona rosa.

and darren, my 3s are now officially BEAT! i wore them w/ pride tho. i might be picking up another pair from u if i get some money up tho.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

^^

haha. YOU have been out the game for a while. i havent bought a pair since the playoff 8s.

college expenses have kicked my +#$. cant wait to go back to kc.

since bannister is closed. footaction in oak park is the only place to get non GRs now?

there needs to be a shoe store at zona rosa.

you sure are right, cuz d1ck's is WACK as #%*!. i think metro footaction should move into zona rosa, that would be a good look.

Well guys I got about 24 pairs that I'm looking to dump off, I know a few of you guys can vouch that my stuff is all legit. I was thinking about justsending my stuff to Uptempoair and doing the consignment thing, cuz all I really want is the retail since I already got a good deal on most of my kicks. I justwanna get my bank account back up since I used alot to move back down here. So Kaleb look me up sometime, I still got your number if it hasn't changed atall. Let me know if you guys had heard good things with sending your kicks or someone you know about doing the consignment thing. I just wanna get my lil bitback and I'm happy, not looking to gouge anyone or anything like that. My whole collection is size 9 too. I got a lil bit of heat in there too. So if youguys know some people for local deals let me know, if not I'm gonna need someones help to post the pics for me in the buy/sell forum, unless you guys thinkthat's a bad idea as well.
Get back to me.
later.

Keith put a couple lines in your sig like" lost of ds heat for sale sz 9". then go in the jb forum and post in the topics just to let peiople seeethe sig aboput you ds j''s. you can do the buy/sell forum it will help but you will get alot of kids hitting you up trying low ball you. shoot me alist of the shoes to my emali and what prices you are looking for and i will try and pass it along . uptempo will be a big haSSEL don't you haVE TO SENDTHEM THE SHOES while they are trying to sell them?take pics of them all like we did for mine and make that list like we made for mine and i know a guy thatdoes soemthiong simular to uptempo but the you don 't have to send him the shoes.

Originally Posted by ParkJayer

Well guys I got about 24 pairs that I'm looking to dump off, I know a few of you guys can vouch that my stuff is all legit. I was thinking about just sending my stuff to Uptempoair and doing the consignment thing, cuz all I really want is the retail since I already got a good deal on most of my kicks. I just wanna get my bank account back up since I used alot to move back down here. So Kaleb look me up sometime, I still got your number if it hasn't changed at all. Let me know if you guys had heard good things with sending your kicks or someone you know about doing the consignment thing. I just wanna get my lil bit back and I'm happy, not looking to gouge anyone or anything like that. My whole collection is size 9 too. I got a lil bit of heat in there too. So if you guys know some people for local deals let me know, if not I'm gonna need someones help to post the pics for me in the buy/sell forum, unless you guys think that's a bad idea as well.
Get back to me.
later.

sup keith, i dont have any experiences with the consignment thing, i just post in buy/sell forum. lots of flakers/lowballers in there but you got some dsheat of older retros so you probably wont have much trouble.

^blazersin2k3 wrote :
sup keith, i dont have any experiences with the consignment thing, i just post in buy/sell forum. lots of flakers/lowballers in there but you got some ds heatof older retros so you probably wont have much trouble

Caleb lowballers and flakes is a understatement. but that's what you get when you have a bunch of 14 year olds dominating the board these days.i used toget offended when people said my prices were high but i really don't give a rats $%! anymore. i just tell them to get on ebay a buy some fakes if they wantj's for a low price.

I had advance screening passes for "Pineapple Express" this week but didn't go because of some bad personal/family issues right now. My boss wentand said it was freaking hilarious.

And anyone need some NDS kicks? Check my sig...cheaper for K.C. pickup!

Hey just giving you guys a heads up that I'm selling my kicks to steve at uptempoair. Shipment is set for Monday. So thanks for the help and what not. Iwould encourage anyone that is looking to dump a collection to go this route, much easier and far more profitable than you think.
Thanks again guys.

Back
Top Bottom