KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Nice ID's on the last page fellas. Cushioned sole option is the way to go!

Wore these out two days in a row.

"Venom" KD IV ID's.

Last edited:
Happy at how these came out... Just recieved them in the mail today... Inspired by the floridian's... Named these the KDIV "sunset". Sorry for sucky cell phone pics... I need a camera in my life. lol

hey guys im considering ordering a pair of durants and m wondering how does the gorge green look in real life. Is it similar to an army/forest green or is it lighter?

anyone have pics of anodized vs matte royal blue and photo blue? wondering what I should do my sprites with
ohwell.gif
. thanks

Does anybody have pics of the Gorge Green on the KD IV ID? Want to make an Oregon Ducks inspired ID. I know the LeBron X Green color matches one of their uniforms pretty well. Wanted to see how well the Gorge Green would look in Matte & Anodized. Please lmk asap!!! Thanks!!!!

Trying to match this jersey.

Last edited:
Does anybody have pics of the Gorge Green on the KD IV ID? Want to make an Oregon Ducks inspired ID. I know the LeBron X Green color matches one of their uniforms pretty well. Wanted to see how well the Gorge Green would look in Matte & Anodized. Please lmk asap!!! Thanks!!!!
Trying to match this jersey.

Are yall serious?? The pictures are on the SAME page :smh:
And no it wont match that jersey

Last edited:
Are yall serious?? The pictures are on the SAME page :smh:
And no it wont match that jersey

Well I asked, because nobody said what color green that was. Obviously I figured it was most likely Gorge Green, becasue their are no current options that look even similar to the pic posted aboce. Wasn't sure if it was, because they have had completely different options then what is on there now.

The options never changed, they merely added the same colors on to the strap part and yotd base and that was months ago. Also theres only 2 types of green on the ids. The Gorge green & electric green, they look nothing alike so if you see a pic of the darker green ids, then thats the gorge green one and thats how it looks

The options never changed, they merely added the same colors on to the strap part and yotd base and that was months ago. Also theres only 2 types of green on the ids. The Gorge green & electric green, they look nothing alike so if you see a pic of the darker green ids, then thats the gorge green one and thats how it looks

I was out of the shoe game for years. Just recently got bck into it in the last 2 or 3 months. Had no idea if they added more colors or not before I started collecting. I know there are only 2 greens on their currently. Didn't think either matched the Oregon jersey. That is why I asked the question. Sorry asking a question isn't ok with you. I apologize that I dont know every option that Nike has added for the KD IV ID.

Back
Top Bottom