KD V Vol. Early Pics?

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

So I was walking through FootLocker and noticed that they have a new animated ad with KD on it, and I notice that he has some shoes on with a strap, assumed they were the IV's, but then I saw that they were high top and had an air max bubble, plus there is no Yellow/Blue colorway of the IV's, then I remembered he mentioned here that they're putting air max in his next shoe:

http://www.nicekicks.com/...-weatherman-kdivs-nerfs/

Here are the shoes KD was rocking in the Foot Locker ad

8713620065b7f3c06d0559e71d51d9dc23cf7e03_r.png

High top, Strap, and Air Max . . . Could this be the direction for the KD V?
I don't think this has something to do with KD V. The shoes look more like Air Mag. I maybe wrong though.

Air Max though? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I hope it's still possible that they retail for below $100 but judging from the way Nike's been increasing prices lately I highly doubt it.

Not sure how I feel about the no strap rumor. I like the strap. IMO it gives the kds a distinctive look.

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by SLP Product

I expect a prince increase in the $120-$140 range.
Well...it was good while it lasted.
Yup, they'll use the 'new' Air Max technology as the reason for the price increase too.

Let's see if Durant sticks to his original mantra of having affordable kicks or caves in to Nike's demands.

The affordable kicks thing was just a selling point. Nike can do whatever the hell they want with his shoe, it's not his decision and it never was.
KD's a basketball player not a sneaker designer.

i guarantee with the hype the IV's brought that these will be over $100. KD's gonna be a "sellout" (not really a sellout, but that's the only word i can think of) with the whole 'affordable shoe' thing he originally brought with his pro model.

I think the KD like should aim for $110 price range and make it a shoe like the Solider IV,V or Jordan PITF with a 180 Max air/Zoom or Lunar setup.

I think if Nike would've made the Hypergamer, Durants signature shoe they wouldve had a huge hit. Also I think its time for more KD gear and a KD shoebox

sounds good so far, kd shoe with air max - lets hope they stay in the same price range tho...

These shoes look like they will be comfortable to ball in. Probably gonna copp.

didnt KD want straps that why iv brought back the strap? what does he not want them again

I have been too broke to get shoes for a min but I should have my money soon, I hope they make a few more KD IVs that I like. I missed out on the All-Stars, The Nerfs, and The Easter joints. I like their colorful outside the box colorways so I hope to see more before the KD Vs come out

I REALLY hope the KD Vs are at least midtop cuz I cant ball with no low tops. I did last time in my kd iv blackouts jus playing one on one with my friend n it felt weird

the cartoon needs to be a little more skinny and less muscular... hope the 5's are mids

Originally Posted by RipC

If they put Max Air in the shoe, they sure as hell better keep the Zoom in it too. I don't want none of that Air Max Sweep Thru cinder block cushioning.

This.

kd 3 and 4 ended up being nice. hope they continue with the 5s

Back
Top Bottom