KD V Vol. Early Pics?

Originally Posted by destroy1

* Waits for the pic to show that hideous 360 sole going on everything these days..
tired.gif
im talking bout the new unit being used on the lebron X's

2's performed great after break in. 3's and 4's are wayyyy to stiff and dOnt break in. Hope the V is ALOT more comfortable. The forefoot zoom in the 4 was like non existent. Put in new insoles and still hurt my feet. Could do without the strap as well.

didnt they already have pics of the 4s when the 3s were just released? where are pics of the 5

Originally Posted by dmxgod

They better not raise the price to more than 100 dollars
frown.gif

In his contract with Nike, it says that no shoe can be more than $100, that is why he there was no KD IV elite, there was a sample made, but he most likely didn't want the shoe to be more than 100 so, he didn't let them produce them. If anything the KD V's will be 99.95 or some Bull like that

Originally Posted by chuban7

frown.gif

In his contract with Nike, it says that no shoe can be more than $100, that is why he there was no KD IV elite, there was a sample made, but he most likely didn't want the shoe to be more than 100 so, he didn't let them produce them. If anything the KD V's will be 99.95 or some Bull like that

I give KD a lot of respect for that decision, shows he has morals unlike most athletes, but i never heard of a KD IV elite, is there any pictures of the sample?

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

frown.gif

I give KD a lot of respect for that decision, shows he has morals unlike most athletes, but i never heard of a KD IV elite, is there any pictures of the sample?

This. One of the reasons why I like the KD line so much is because of how much more affordable they are compared to LeBron's/Kobe's (For example) 

And here's the only pic I could find of the KD IV Elite's 
f7wxz.jpg

Kd iv's sucked for basketball, hope they redesign them so we can start actually playin in them.

How y'all keep saying the V's will be above $100 is beyond me. I thought we established that in his contract with Nike, Kevin Durant does not want them to release his shoe for over $100.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

frown.gif

They will have an airmax unit in them, no strap and his contract for under $100 ends this year, so KD V will be over $100.

This is all i'll say about the KD V:

V > IV

The rumors regarding the details are all spot on, but it's the new additions (and subtractions) that really make the shoe. The Max Air looks great. Price is not $109.

But before we graduate onto KD V, there's still something else in store for the IV.

Do NOT quote this post as I may take it down in the future. Thanks for your cooperation.

Haven't you guys seen the picture Tonyman tagged KD on twitter ages ago saying that he received some shoes for him? https://twitter.com/#!/KDTrey5/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F162617684

^^^ cant wait to see more pics. I personaly loved the IV but wasnt ever able to get a CW I wanted so still dont have a pair but I will have the V. any news on when the Scoring Title IV's comeout?

I cant remember the interview..but KD said something about air in the V possibly..i just wanna see a sample pic. I dont mind air in all..but its gotta be in the forefoot and heel...and not just heel.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by si3n4

They were both right. The KD IVs did nothing for me design and performance wise. There were a couple of cool colorways though.

THIS!

Besides dope colorways like the watermans, I didn't care for this shoe.

I own 1 pair of KD 1's, 4 pair of 2's, 7 pair of 3's...... and 0 pair of 4's.

can def respect this.

BUT YALL BUGGIN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RIGHT!!! The Weatherman's, NERF's, Year of the Dragon's, Aunt Pearl's, Galaxy's (All Star Game), Scoring Titles.........all tough!
pimp.gif

why do you assume that durants contract that states that his shoe has to be under $100 is over? he signed a 7 year deal with nike when he signed his endorsement why would the $100 clause 5 years into his deal?

Back
Top Bottom