KD V Vol. Early Pics?

Originally Posted by austin066

terrible gravedig. i was expecting an update.

This
30t6p3b.gif

the cartoon looks like the huarche 2k4s .. i like how we're all speculating, but not much to be done til leo starts droppin pics

To me, since it is just a cartoon, I am not expecting it to be any sort of representation of the next shoe.

I can honestly say I havent been interested in any of the KD releases to this point. Just dont do it for me. I like the designer.. but as I know.. every shoe aint for everybody. I cant say I even see alot of them worn in the DC area..

But then I dont take inventory of kicks when Im out and about. I do wish his kicks had more of a DC feel if that makes sense...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

i hated the iv's hopefully its a big makeover

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
what?

They really need to take out those straps.
WHAT?
eek.gif

They were both right. The KD IVs did nothing for me design and performance wise. There were a couple of cool colorways though. Also, I hate straps on my shoes, so I'm all for getting rid of the straps...

i dnt think that cartoon image has really nothing to do with the V, take a look at the other athletes n their sigs 
i do hope he brings the strap back to be honest

hope they are mids. maybe some foamposite material since he is from the DC area, foam capital...

All of this talk about a price increase needs to be halted. I am fairly certain that in his contract with Nike, Kevin Durant agreed that they would not release his shoe over $100. I believe this is also the reason the did not release a KD IV Elite with the Elite pack because Nike clearly jacked those prices up but could not for the KD IV.

Originally Posted by si3n4

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
what?

WHAT?
eek.gif
They were both right. The KD IVs did nothing for me design and performance wise. There were a couple of cool colorways though.

THIS!

Besides dope colorways like the watermans, I didn't care for this shoe.

I own 1 pair of KD 1's, 4 pair of 2's, 7 pair of 3's...... and 0 pair of 4's.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

They better not raise the price to more than 100 dollars
frown.gif
This!
Just hope they keep some good prices like for the other KDs....

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by si3n4

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
what?

WHAT?
eek.gif
They were both right. The KD IVs did nothing for me design and performance wise. There were a couple of cool colorways though.

THIS!

Besides dope colorways like the watermans, I didn't care for this shoe.

I own 1 pair of KD 1's, 4 pair of 2's, 7 pair of 3's...... and 0 pair of 4's.

can def respect this.

BUT YALL BUGGIN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I believe the iv's are his best shoe..i just couldn't vibe with the other 3..I own 5 cw's of the iv's hopefully the v doesn't disappoint

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
what?

WHAT?
eek.gif

IV's were terrible IMO, same goes with the III's

the II's are the best. very nice looking shoe, awesome CW's as well.

Back
Top Bottom