KD V Vol. Early Pics?

So I was walking through FootLocker and noticed that they have a new animated ad with KD on it, and I notice that he has some shoes on with a strap, assumed they were the IV's, but then I saw that they were high top and had an air max bubble, plus there is no Yellow/Blue colorway of the IV's, then I remembered he mentioned here that they're putting air max in his next shoe:

http://www.nicekicks.com/...-weatherman-kdivs-nerfs/

Here are the shoes KD was rocking in the Foot Locker ad

8713620065b7f3c06d0559e71d51d9dc23cf7e03_r.png

High top, Strap, and Air Max . . . Could this be the direction for the KD V?

I noticed this too. Can't tell if it's a "preview" or just lazy illustrating. I'd be down with a high top/strap/air max combo though. I think the strap is a good way to make KDs distinct.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

KD said no more straps on the next model.
Nice not a fan of straps. I also heard they would have air max in them 

Originally Posted by Mourf83

oh yeah... heard huh?
laugh.gif

he clearly states that Nike is introducing air max into his shoe for the V

damn no strap? Im a big fan of the strap think it looks dope with the big swoosh on it.

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by Mourf83

oh yeah... heard huh?
laugh.gif

he clearly states that Nike is introducing air max into his shoe for the V

Thanks for the unnecessary rectification and the new details 
pimp.gif

Aren't they just high top AF1s in that cartoon or something like it? I didn't really give it any second thought when I saw it.

Good to know, the velco always gives me problems as the kick gets older so I'm fine without the strap...

good eye. Hopefully his kd shoes will come with the nike basketball + and wont retail as much as the lebrons. I heard those are going for 315. Rape prices. Im not a big ran of the strap either but we'll see because the IV grew on me. KD always has the best shoe designs and colorways.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Reaching if I've ever seen it.

How so? They could have easily used Lebron since for the past 3 years, his shoes have specifically all featured Air Max technology...

i remember a video where i think mayor was like if you liked the IVs wait till you see the Vs

If they put Max Air in the shoe, they sure as hell better keep the Zoom in it too. I don't want none of that Air Max Sweep Thru cinder block cushioning.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

I expect a prince increase in the $120-$140 range.
Well...it was good while it lasted.
Yup, they'll use the 'new' Air Max technology as the reason for the price increase too.

Let's see if Durant sticks to his original mantra of having affordable kicks or caves in to Nike's demands.

Nice observation. And assuming that we're going to see a price increase I hope that they don't go up too much in price.

Back
Top Bottom